Prologue (filler)

It was a beautiful day in the village of Konoha. The sun was out and a nice gentle wind was blowing. It makes you wonder what everyone was doing on such a nice day. Well you at least would think that on such a fine day kids would be ditching school to have some fun and families would be going for a picnic but nope they aren't. Almost half or maybe it is half the village lined up out side of the Uzumaki garden.

The Uzumaki garden is a place that you can relax and have a cup of tea or spend time with your family eating a good meal or just having desserts to fill in that sweet tooth. Now is the time you might be wondering 'oh wow this place must have really good food to get such a line' and in that assumption you are correct it is one of the best places to go to eat whether it breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, tea time, or simply for a snack. It's also great for cold days hot days, or somewhere in the middle days. Now you must certainly be thinking 'wow how amazing who runs this wonderful place' the answer to that is Yuko Uzumaki the one and only sister of Naruto Uzumaki she is two years older then Naruto. How does such a young child own something so great well lets just say she is one smart cookie.

------====----===--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Okay I deleted the other part because I did not like it so I am restarting the beginning-_- Although I seriously had to wrack my brain for simply just this 'sigh' I simply prefer reading to writing. Well anyway I will try my best and if you have any suggestions fell free to tell me I'm open to anything. I am so sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes I will fix it..............ummmm.............when I finish this story???? or If I remember to do it before then.

+Well I do not own Naruto only my character and whoever else I decide to put in+