Leo Burns Down a School

Thanks to Flutastic,Hope you enjoy it!

School was becoming harder and harder as it always is and you couldn't wait until it finishes.You missed Leo,five months have passed since you saw your repair boy.You still hadn't told him that you had the biggest crush on him but you still missed him.You missed his black-brown hair,his warm brown eyes,his lovely smirk that always made you smile when you were sad,the hundreds of jokes he-"

"Y/n? Y/n!" A student next to you snapped you out of your thoughts,"what the Hades do you want?!?" You yelled forgetting for a moment that the teacher and whole class was there which made them all look at you in weird expressions.

You blushed and looked at your hands suddenly finding the interesting."Ms (surname),do you have anything else to say?" You teacher asked with an evil smile on her face as if she's been waiting all year for you to do something like this,you shook your head,"very well,I hope you don't have anything after school because you just earned yourself detention for disrupting the class" she stated.

You sighed,'great,what am I going to tell mom?' You thought as you took the detention paper from her hands.

***************************
Leo missed you,he couldn't wait until Summer came so that you'd go back to camp,he swore on the river styx that when he saw you he'd tell you that Leo loves you,"Leo Valdez,may I speak to you?" Chiron asked,he gulped but nodded and entered the big house."Whatever you think I did do,it wasn't me,the Stolls and and I are rivals and-"
Chiron cut him off,"This isn't about any pranks you did,how would you like to go see (y/n)?" He questioned,as Leo's heart skipped a beat,he immediately nodded so fast Chiron though his head would fall off.

"Great,then I need you to go see how she's doing and watch out just in case a monster has it's eyes on her" he advised."When do I leave?" Fire boy asked,"you can leave right now if you want to,just be sure you take a weapon with you just in case"
Leo's eyes lit up he was finally going to see you,'(y/n) here I come'

*******************************
"How much time is left to end this suffering?" You asked your (least favorite subject) teacher,she glared at you,"45 more minutes" she growled out,this teacher just kept getting werider and weirder,you had a feeling she was a monster but you couldn't attack her yet for two reasons,one you didn't even have a weapon and two you wasn't 100% that she was a monster,what if she was just only a grumpy but mortal teacher?
"Stay here,I'm just going out for a while" the teacher stated before leaving the class room.

A sudden small knock on the window next to you snapped you out of your thoughts,you looked to your left with a shocked expression there standing just outside was the one and only
Leo Valdez.

"What the Hades are you doing here?" You asked him as you opened the window,Leo shrugged I missed my water girl",you blushed and helped him get in,"so what are you doing here alone (y/n)?" He questioned,you scratched the back of your neck,"well...um...I kind of got detention" you say before Leo broke out in a fit of laughter,"looks like my bad boy supreme is rubbing offon you (y/n)"
You playfully punched his shoulder,"shut up" you chuckled.

"Hey (y/n),I have to tell you something" Leo stated all jokiness gone from his tone,"what is it Fire boy?" You asked concerned,"what's wrong?"
"I-I....what I'm trying to say is...um.....I love you (y/n)" he managed out.Your eyes widened in surprise,shock must have seemed evident on your face because Leo looked down,"and I'm guessing you don't feel the same way" Leo said sadly and starts going out from the window "no wait,Leo"
He shook his head,"don't feel bad (y/n),I'll see you at camp,forget I even said anything" before you could even say anything else Leo left.You wished you could have told him that you love him to but it was too late,Leo was gone.

You suddenly heard a small cough in front of you,the teacher just entered the class.She sniffed the air before glaring at you,"where's the other demigod?" You gulped,you were right she was a monster,the window all of a sudden closed and it couldn't be opened,you made a dash for the door but wings grew from her back and she was too fast,she got there before you.You hated feeling so helpless,there wasn't any water around you so you couldn't use that power to save yourself,that's when you did the only thing you could currently do,you yelled Leo's name and prayed to any god out there that he heard you.************As soon as Leo left the detention class he felt guilty,'I just ruined my friendship with (y/n)' he thought to himself,that's when he heard it your voice,"Leoooooo,help!!"
He didn't think twice about it Leo ran as if hell hounds from the depths of tartarus were chasing him."(y/n),where are you?" He shouted when you weren't there in the class and panicked when Leo didn't hear a reply back.Repair boy searched every single class until he found you getting attacked by a fury.You gasped in pain as soon as she scratched your cheek with her razor sharp claws,that did it,all Leo saw was red nobody hurts his girl,fire boy summoned his fire and threw it at the monster.

It screams in pain and turned its attention on Leo,"Son of Hephaestus" she snarled,"you won't live another day" it growled before tackling repair boy,you screamed
"Leo had me a dagger or something so I can help"
Leo rolled his eyes,"I'm a litte busy,as you can see" he said as he punched the fury but managed to get out a small celestial bronze knife and throw it towards you and in just a few seconds,you stabbed it until it turned to dust.

You helped Leo up as you catched your breath,just as Leo was about to thank you for saving him,he heard hundreds of more screeches of monsters probably heading your way."Oh Gods" you mummered before you could say anything else,Leo lit up like a Christmas tree,his whole body was covered in flames and you and Leo fought like you two never had before but it was all for nothing,monsters kept coming and coming and Leo had a feeling Gaea was behind this.

Fire boy suddenly had an idea it was a crazy idea but those were all Leo had.Fire boy handed you his scarf,"take this and wrap it around your mouth and nose,it's going to get ugly" he said,your eyes widened "Leo you can't possibly be thinking what I think you're thinking" Repair boy smirked "I try not to think it interferes with being nuts"
With that sentence in mind Leo shot out so much fire from his hands you could barely see it and within 25 minutes the whole school was in flames,you silently thanked the gods that all the mortal students weren't at school.By the time Leo was finished he was at the brink of blacking out due to the over using of his powers."Come on Leo" you stated and helped/dragged him towards the door,unfortunately a demigods life is never easy because as you two were about to exit the building the roof collapsed.

"Styx" you cursed and looked at an almost unconscious Leo,there was no other choice,you had to jump from the window if you didn't want o become a barbecued half blood."Leo,you need to get up,we have to get out!" You yelled,Leo looked at you through half opened eyes in confusion as if he couldn't hear you.Drastic calls call for drastic measures,you grabbed his cheek and pulled him in a kiss.Leo's eyes widened in shock but soon enough he began to kiss back,you could have stayed that way forever if it wasn't for the hot flames that were getting closer and closer to you and Leo.You pulled away "come on sleeping beauty,I don't want to die today"

Repair boy stood up and looked at the window which was pretty high from the ground,"Oh gods,here goes nothing" he says wrapping his arms around your waist,you pull him close and together you jump.Luckily you two landed in the schools garden with soft grass,plants and cushions used for lunch time. By at least an hour,the whole school was covered with fire engines,fire men,the police and investigators on how the fire started (which they would never find out how it did start).

Leo ran towards you after being questioned by the investigators,he scratched the back of his neck and looked at you awkwardly,"so about what happened when I over used my powers"
You blushed,"Leo,remember when you told me that you loved me?" You questioned,Leo nodded,"how could I forget,you told me that you didn't like me back" he said sadly,you shook your head,"I never said that Repair boy,I was just shocked,you took me by surprise and left before I could say anything back to you,the truth is that.....Leo I-I love you too" you admit,Fire boy gasped,"you do?" You nodded,"ye-" he didn't even let you finish your sentence before pulling you in a kiss and you happily kissed him back.Two great things happened that day,one you and Leo got together and two,school was canceled for two months due to the mysterious fire that no one knows how it started.

A/N-Hope you enjoyed this long Drabble,I don't think I'd be updating on Christmas so I want to wish each one of you awesome readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.