Jealousy

You and Leo had a big problem,when you were on the Argo II,that witch Khoine had to show up and blast Leo,but beore she could do that you grabbed ahold of Leo's hand,so now you both were lost and stuck on a mysterious island,"What are we going to do now,flame boy" he shrugged "Gather coconuts and kiss until someone rescue's us?" You look at him weirdly "what?,its a good idea" he responded defensively.

"Perhaps I could help" said a voice "Who's there?" Leo shouted,a girl with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes appeared from behind the trees,Leo had to say she was really pretty but his girlfriend was beautiful and he only had eyes for her,you caught him staring at the girl and hit him in the back of the head,"Ouch" he muttered "What was that for?" He asked "You were staring" you said and glared daggers at the girl you didn't like her one bit.

"I'm Calypso" she introduced "Wait,THE Calypso? You questioned "The one who's stuck on the island and can't get off?" She nodded "Thats me","So how do you get off the island?" Leo asked afraid of hearing the answer,she shook her head "You can't" she said "Not unless I fall in love with a boy and he falls for me too" she looked at Leo when she said that,"There has to be another way off" you concluded "Sorry,thats the only way I know,come to my cave where we can talk more" and with that you followed her to her 'home'.

The cave's celing glittered and dried herbs hung from it like rosemary......,there was also a fireplace.Occasionly Calypso would look at Leo and smile and Leo showed no interest but you on the other hand,had to control the feeling of drowning her or ripping her pretty head off,she would sometimes flirt with Leo but Repair boy didn't care he loved you and only you.

You still hated her,You were liking Calypso less and less by the second she was constently flirting,battling her eyelashes and looking at Leo,finally you couldn't take it anymore "There has to be an other way of this island" you confirmed,"Excuse me (y/n) may I talk to you alone for a moment? Calypso asked,you nodded towards Leo as he headed out.

"Listen (y/n) I know we just met and all,but you have to remeber that the only way you're getting of this island is if that darling Leo and I love each other,so you better back off or else things get complicated,do we have an understanding?" Your eyes widened and You couldn't believe your ears "Are you threatning me?" You asked Leo and you have been together for about two years now and here was this girl who thinks she could get him in the snap of her fingers.

"Listen missy,you don't have a clue who you're dealing with,you may be immortal and a billon years old but I have trained at camp,I can control water and get you drowned within a minute,me and Leo love each other and if any one of us should back off its you" you finished satisfyed with your come-back,she gulped as you stepped outside trying to find Leo,when you finally found him he was working on his sphere,"What are you doing repair boy? You asked "I think I found a way off this island" he answered and you couldn't have been more thrilled,"What?,how?".

"I thought about it and then it came to me,Archimedes sphere has so many things stored inside then maybe it can help me create a teleporting device and get us off this stranded island","how can I help?" You offered,"Can you hand me that screwdriver?" He asked ou nodded.

You don't know how long it took you,but between sleeping breaks and working,you and fire boy finally finished it and now to see if it works you had to admit you were feeling very nervous,what if it wouldn't work?,what if you'll be stuck forever on this island? And many other questions.

"Ready (y/n)?" Leo asked,you nodded,after you (finally) said good bye to Calypso,Leo prepared the teleporting device,he seemed to sense your worrieness so Leo took your hand,looked at you with those adorable ,big,brown eyes and said,"Its going to be okay (y/n) we're going to get off this island and I'm going to give you the most sweet/passionate kiss ever" you smiled big and with that Repair boy pressed the sphere,which teleported you someplace you didn't know,then.....darkness

When you opened your eyes you found yourself lying on sand next to water,near you was a sleeping Leo his curly hair covered his eyes,"Leo" you shook him,"What?....Who?...Toasted waffles?" He muttered,when he finally noticed that you were in the middle of nowhere he asked the most obvious question,"Where are we?" You shrugged but than pointed to a sign which said,Welcome to Malta.

After looking around,you went to a coffee shop,hoping and waiting that the rest of the 7 were looking for you,all of a sudden Leo stood up from his chair,"There here (y/n)" you looked out the window,he was right the Argo was there.

When you went up on the Argo,you and Leo were both tackled by your friends,you then sat and told them the story,'And thats how we ended up in Malta and met you guys" you finished "Wow,thats some story" Frank commented Leo nodded,all of them began moving towards the door but before you could,Leo grabbed your hand and pulled you in his room.

"Leo what's wrong?" You asked,"remember when you were worried that we'll be stuck on that island" he reminded you nodded "What did I promise?" You thought back,"That we're going to get of the island and when we do you're going to kis-" he didn't let you finish before fufilling his promise and giving you the most passionate kiss ever,"That was-" you started "Nice?,good?,passionate?,loving?,all of the above?,you nodded,"Yeah",

"Well you know (y/n),I never break my promises" so you kissed him again amd you were so happy that you forgot abouteverything else,the world could have ended and you couldn't have cared because all that mattered was you and your wonderful boyfriend Leo.