I think I love you

*Three Months later*

"Listen (y/n) if this is the end I want to tell you something, (y/n) I lov....."

As you started remembering Leo never told you what he was about to say when the furies attacked. So you decided to go tell him later. You changed, brushed your (h/c) hair and pulled it up in a ponytail. Ever since you got to camp half blood,Leo has been working on the Argo II (A/N hey guys just pretend that instead of 7 half bloods there are 8) and you always get bored without his annoying yet funny jokes so without thinking twice about is you went inside the Hepheastus cabin. You could have gotten lost if you hadn't asked one of Leo's half brothers. You were trying to find him when two hands covered your eyes.

"Guess who?" He whispered,you scratched your invisible mustache and shrugged "Um Kronos?" Leo took his hands off your eyes. "no,does Kronos look this good looking?" He asked pointing to himself,he was covered in oil and greese,"I have never met him but I'm guessing that he doesn't look like an oily snow man" you answered "since you're so super clean" you state sarcastically. He pretended to be hurt. "And here I thought we were friends" , you giggled "hey. I just remembered something" you said changing the subject.

"Do you remember when the furies attacked us" he nodded "You were about to say something to me that day what was it?" His face flushed red. Leo looked like a human sized tomato. He got out a piece of metal from his magic tool belt and started fidgeting with it in nervousness and without making eye contact he said, "I -I 'll tell you tonight meet me at the beach at 8:00 and wear something nice okay?" You nodded but you were pretty sure that Leo Valdez kind of asked you on a date and your heart couldn't help but flutter.

7:59

Leo still hadn't shown. You were wearing your favorite dress and a perfect hair style. The suddenly you heard a twig snap, you turned around only to see the famous Leo Valdez but this time he was different............ he was CLEAN!!!

"Wow Leo you clean up good" you said admiring his handsome looks "So do you (y/n)" he replied "now come on" he grabbed your wrist and started pulling you somewhere. When you arrived you saw a picnic. This was always a kind of tradition you two made ever since you were 10 years old where you two would eat something, look at the stars and just tell secrets to each other.

"Oh Leo did you do this?" You asked "yeah I just want to apologies for always being in the Argo II its been a while since we done stuff like this" he says while scratching the back of his neck. "(y/n) you have a wonderful smile" you looked at your feet to hide the blush you probably had. After about a hour Leo interrupted the silence,"listen (y/n) there's something I've been meaning to tell you" he took a deep breath and started,"Ever since we met I had a crush on you but it grew more and more since we got to know each other. Holy Hades this is hard" he muttered "okay so here it goes (y/n) I think I love you do you like me back?"

You couldn't speak or answer so instead of answering him you did something you never did before. You kissed him. The moment your lips touched his it felt like electricity was going through your body it felt like fireworks even bombs the whole world could have ended but you wouldn't have cared because Leo the guy you loved,loved you back. After a while you pulled away to breathe. "Does that answer your question repair boy?" You asked, he nodded his face totally red and together with your new boyfriend you walked back to your cabin.