A Quest part 2

This quest was harder than you thought after Argus dropped you off at the closest place to the sea of monsters,you asked Poseidon to send you some sort of transportation to Circe's island and luckily he sended you a hippocampus (I know its from the movie) you thanked Poseidon,climbed on the hippocampus and made your way to Circe's island.

Meanwhile Leo was going out of his mind with worry occaisonly he would start fidgeting with a piece of metal and form a heart he tried asking Chiron to go look for you but he would always replie with the same answer "This is her quest" he knew that Chiron was right but Leo couldn't help it all he wanted was for you to be safe and sound in his arms he then felt very tired and went to sleep but not without a dream.

You were currently hiding from Polyphemus the cyclops, after the hippocampus dropped you off you saw the fleece on a tree branch you thought that it was over that you'll just take the fleece and go home boy were you wrong,you were literally seconds before you touched it when suddenly you heard a roar,the roar sounded like twelve lions and a fire breathing dragon growling and roaring at each other,you quickly went and hid behind one of the trees,"I'm so hungry" shouted the cyclopes "I know dear" said another voice but this time it was female,only then did you realize that there were two cyclopes's,great this just gets better and better (note the sarcasim).

Leo smiled when he saw your beautiful face even though he was sleeping he was happy that he's 'seeing' you his smile quickly turned into a frown when he saw that you were hiding from something only then did he see them, two cyclopses,"Leo!?" You whispered you couldn't believe your eyes,repair boy was right in front of you,"What are you doing here?" You asked quietly carefully not to attract the monster's attention,"I'm not really here,I think I'm dreaming" he replied "Then how can I see you?".

"Its the braclet whenever you're in trouble I would know" you smiled typical repair boy you were about to say how good it was to see him but a voice interrupted your thoughts "Do you smell that?,it smells like half blood" you had forgotten about the cyclopeses and now that they knew you there you were freaking out,"Leo what am going to do?,I don't want to be cyclopes food" Leo didn't know what to do since he was'nt really there,

"Okay (y/n),when I wake up I'll be there as soon as possible" you nodded but you were still afraid what if the cyclopes found you?,you had forgotten your bag of food,nectar and weapons in Argus's car."Yes I smell it" the cyclopes continued "they can't be far".

"(Y/n) you better find another hiding place,they're getting closer" you nodded and took of running carefully not to step on any twigs or branches that made any noise,Leo was beyond freaking out he couldn't live with the fact of something happening to you,you quickly found a new hiding spot a cave but what you didn't know was that the cave was filled with bats your worst fear (if you're not afraid of bats you can always imagine something else like spiders,snakes...).

When Leo saw your w/f (worst fear) he knew that he needed to get you out of there if you made a single noise the cyclopes would definately find you "(y/n) lets go" he whispered "why?" He didn't need to tell you because as he was going to reply you saw it,the most disgusting creature you ever saw your biggest fear,without even thinking you screamed Leo quickly covered your mouth and took you out of the cave.

After you calmed down and managed to get your breath you thanked Leo and hugged him but your hugging was cut short by two voices that made you want to hide in that cave all over again,"Well,well,well looks like we got ourselves a snack"the cyclopes said Leo began to fade,he knew what was happening "Leo what's wrong?" you asked he looked at you with a terrified expression "I-I'm waking up" he stuttered,he didn't want to leave he wanted to stay with you he wouldn't forgive himself if something happened and Leo wasn't there to protect you,the cyclopes started walking toward you (Since Leo is dreaming they can't see him) the last thing Leo saw before waking up is the cyclopes knocking you out and carrying you away,then he woke up.

Theres Going to be a pt 3