Truth or Dare?

You were currently with Leo in your cabin bored to death ,"Hey (y/n)" you looked up at flame boy's face "Yeah","I know how we can not be bored" he exclaimed "How?" You got up suddenly interseted,"Lets play truth or dare,we'll even call Percy,Annabeth,Jason Piper,Frank and Hazel to join"

"Thats actually not a bad idea repair boy" you nodded "come on" so you looked for your six friends,and when you finally found all of them you headed back to your cabin,"Okay,Leo announced,lets start,Frank truth or dare?" He asked "Dare" Frank answered,I dare you to change into a cute kitten,pretend to be injured and go to the Aphrodite cabin" Frank couldn't believe his ears "But thats suicide" Leo shrugged "a dare's a dare" reluctantly he stood up and changed into a cute fluffy kitten all the girls awed.

When Frank came back he was covered in lipstick marks and make up,everyone laughed,"Okay,my turn" you announced you looked over choosing your victim,"Leo,truth or dare?,he smirked "Dare" he replied "I dare you to let me give you a haircut" this time it was your turn to smirk,"B-but this is my hair,my baby you can't touch it,it puts the final touch of the bad boy supreme" he whined while holding his head protecting his hair "A dare's a dare" you said using the same words he did with Frank.

Leo was currently sitting on a chair,in front of a mirror,while you and Piper were next to him,"Piper can you please hand me the scissors?" You asked "sure thing bestie" she answered since you two were great friends,"I cant watch" Leo admitted when you cut one of his brown locks,as you started cutting more,occasionally he would start saying 'my beautiful hair' or 'I'm so sorry baby' to his hair ofcourse.

When you were finally,you actually thought it looked preety good sure he didn't have his curly hair but it kind of looked like Percy's,messy and it looked good on him,but to Leo it looke like the worst thing on the planet "What did you do to my hair?,now it will take months to grow back" he whined you shrugged and continued with truth or dare.

By the end of the game,Percy had blonde hair,AnnabethPiper was wearing make up and a very short dress,Jason was still getting over flying and crashing into a wall,Hazel was recovering from her kiss with coach Hedge soon it was just you and Leo,you haven't been asked yet and considering all the dares you didn't want to be,but ofcourse not everything goes the way you want it to be,

"(Y/n) truth or dare? Leo asked you gulped "truth" you answered you hated thinking of what Leo would do if you chose dare,"Oh come on (y/n) are you chicken?" He started making chicken sounds,"Okay,okay I'll choose dare if you stop with the chicken" he stopped "(y/n) I dare you to print out your most embarissing picture and so it to everyone including me" your eyes widened "you can't do this" he nodded "a dare's a dare" he smirked

You really were getting tired of that. "Fine" so you went and got your most embarissing photo,when Leo saw it he couldn't help it he laughed until tears came out,"Oh shut up Repair boy" and got out,'I can't belive that I'm actually going to do this,so you showed it to the satyr's,all the cabins,centaur's,nymphs and even some naiads,when you git back Leo was still smirking "I hope you're happy" you said angrily

"Oh come on (y/n) this was payback for the haircut you gave me" you were still angry "Oh I know what would cheer you up and make you forgive me" you were about to ask what but was interrupted by his soft lips against yours,he kissed you so passionately that you couldn't help kiss back,you both finally pulled away to breathe,"So (y/n),do you forgive me?" Leo asked "I don't know fire boy,maybe if you give me another kis-" he didn' wait for you to finish the sentence he kissed and when you pulled away you said "Repair boy I can never be mad at you" you admitted and that was true no matter how many jokes,dares or annoying remarksyou cannot be mad at your love the one and only bad boy supreme Leo valdez.