Battle Scars

For my lovely reader Amanda_Jackson_yo,Hope you enjoy it

You and Leo were currently at the beach,away from the others,you were just in Leo's arms enjoying peace and quiet,you both deserved that since you had won the war between Gaea,"I can't believe its finally over" you said,Leo nodded "neither can I,maybe since Gaea lost we can have a proper relationship,you know going on a date without being interrupted" he advised.

You nodded "yeah",it was very hot so you decided to pull up your shirt's sleeves forgetting all about your scars,"(y/n) where did you get these?" Leo asked grabbing your arms looking closely suddenly worried "Oh..um these are....nothing" you said as you pulled and hid your arms behind your back,he immediately grabbed your armas again "these aren't nothing" he insisted "how did you get them?",you shook your head "I hate them but if you really want to know these are battle scars,I got them from training or monsters" you admitted.

"(Y/n) you don't have to hide them from me" Leo advised "I love you and since there a part of you I love them too" he said then he kissed each and every one of them,"I love you too Leo" you whispered as you kissed him on the cheek,but at the last second Leo turned his head so you ended up kissing his lips,finally you both pulled away "you're one evil repair boy" you commented while he smirked at you.

You both layed down on the sand and you cuddled up next to Leo,"You know if coach Hedge found us,he'll beat us with his bat" you admitted,he shrugged while closing "I know but it'll be worth it,I would've spent some time with my girl" you began talking about the Argo II,the war,yourselves.......when all of a sudden you heard a voice you and Leo both dreaded to hear "Cupcakes,I know you're out there,you better run,cause when I'm done with you,you'll wish you never snuck out" Coach Hedge yelled "Oh my gods,he found us" you whispered "come on" Leo says "before he finds us" you quickly ran to your cabin since Percy was with Annabeth "that was close" you said breathlessly "yeah too close" he replied.

"But at least I'm here with my girlfriend" Leo says,you smile and began to lean in he did to and in a matter of seconds his lips clashed against yours and you forgot about everything else even Coach Hedge who was still looking for both of you all that mattered was the love of your life and he didn't care who your godly parent was or the fact that you have some scars Leo loved you for you.

A/N- I want to thank Amanda_Jackson_yo for all her ideas and requests,thanks so much!!!,

if anyone has any more ideas don't be shy,write it in the comments and I'll do a chapter as soon as I can (Cause I'm running out of ideas)

-Never Stop Dreaming