Dreams begin taking shape

2 years had passed, Asano had returned to USA for job just after all mystery was solved.

Soon I was going to turn 22. I didn't celebrate it much. I wasn't Interested in celebrating. I just wanted it to be nice. Like having my friends. No one was there. So I decided to celebrate my birthday on my own.

Morning, I went to the temple to pray, and I didn't realise, Asano was there.
As I started to walk back towards my home, it was a rush hour, and in the crowd, the only one person I saw was him.

"Asano!" I shouted.

"Anya! Yes, it has been so long." He said.

"Yes, How are you?" I asked him.

"Fine fine!" He said as he extended his hand towards me saying, "it's a bit watery here, here, come this way, hold my hand."

My cheeks were red.

I think we both were made for each other. It did bother me, my whole body was shaking as he took my left hand into his right hand.

I could feel the gentle warmth in his hand.

It was evening by the time I reached home. After a full day at office and meeting Asano, I was very tired but happy also. I looked at my left hand. I immediately went to sleep.

"That gentle warmth of his, still exists on my palm" I thought, while I kissed my palm.

I was beginning to realise that I was crazy for Asano.

I couldn't sleep.

I called out to Riko.

"My piano please." I said.

"Someone's gonna make me sleep now." Said Riko.

How much I love Riko! I am so proud I developed her.

I played Love Sorrow and Love Joy.

I wasn't sure what to play, so I created a melody of mine.

I could finally sleep.

By that time, we had a news going on, that, Vidhi's sister is going to get married soon. We were all very happy for her.

"I am Nakiji Yamamura." He said.

"Really nice to meet ya." Vidhi replied.

Vidhi's sister Mina blushed.

They both put rings in each other's hands. It was their engagement ceremony. We cheered. After this they got married. We had smiled on Nakiji for a long time, but he was unaware of us knowing him.

"Lets just buy a small house, and live there. I can cook for you." Suggested Asano.

"Um ok. Do I need to pay you?" I replied smiling.

"No I will also eat, so it's fine." Said Asano.

"Okay." I said, while my mind had all kinds of thoughts.

Soon we agreed upon, and started living together. We just felt comfort in each other's presence. Moreover, I had a reason for him being with me, I needed home cooked food, and I am not good at cooking. So he cooked for me.

We didn't submit any official documents as being couple. Things weren't romantic yet between us.

We did as planned.

We bought an apartment in Tokyo, saving a lot of money, and then we went to our offices, and surprisingly, as they say, when you want something, the world helps you in that, our companies had a deal of creating a combined company, Nissan also joined Nanya Cars.

We both were on the same post, so we had a common office, basically, our life wasn't much affected. And the companies were happy seeing the friendliness in between us.

The only effect was, in office hours also, I kept looking at Asano, and I wanted to kiss him or just cuddle up with him. But No, he was just a roommate and he had many female friends. He might be having a girlfriend.

It seemed he forgot he had kissed me.

"Maybe the gate should go up, for the temperature at sky, this material is good." We discussed in the company.

We went to Starbucks Tokyo, had coffee, we both were coffee lovers. After that sometimes, we used to go out to McDonald's Tokyo. Sometimes Vegan restaurants, basically we were enjoying our life but even if things were this way, I wanted him to make things clear to me.

"Asano, you're just my roommate, aren't you?" I asked him one night.

"Huh?" Said Asano. I remained silent.

"I see." Said Asano.

Before I could say anything, Asano had grabbed my waist and kissed me on my lips.

My voice was shaking.

"S-so are we-" I tried to ask while Asano kissed me again.

"You're my girl from now on. No, let me be clear. You're my girlfriend. And I am your boyfriend. Okay?" Said Asano.

"Un. Okay. Do you remember us kissing when we went for solving the mystery?" I nodded and then asked, my heart throbbing faster than ever, while Asano surrounded me with his arms.

"Ofcourse I do, my love. I thought you forgot and it was all a mistake. But it wasn't. I am so surprised to see that you remember it!" Said Asano in surprise.

The warmth, his smell, but most of all, even his heart was throbbing faster than usual.

That night we slept together.

I never knew how things turned out to be like that. We had so many memories together. But I was still happy having him by my side.

We had to go on an official trip to London.

We both were settled in 2 main places, this is normal in 2055. So we were settled in New Delhi and Shinjuku, Tokyo.

Flying car battery money and food and accommodation was being payed by the company, and it was just a trip for the two of us, me and Asano.

So it was like a couple trip.

Though we did work and no romance kinda things. We weren't interested in that while working. We were, though.

Working is working, no distractions, we believed, but family is most important, was our basic principle.

So, during the break, we used to go to a hiding place and kissed and cuddled.

It was our fate that we had to meet after he returned from USA. And by chance Asano brought me my favourite chocolate from USA. I still had one last packet of Ghirardelli. I didn't want to eat it until I got a new packet. Sorry, this is insignificant though.

The price for transportation of goods was still very costly and I hated it. After so much development, like why?

Some things never change, like this.

And we just can't do anything about it. I generally don't want to go to USA, or in short western to India. I have some reasons, but let it be. Some things are just meant to be.

I like those places but sometimes, we just get discriminated. The case is such 5% but that's enough, because I always wanna live in India or Japan.

We were doing well, looking forward to the London trip, we got packed soon.