The Relaxation

The strange waves were still there.

But me and Asano fixed it with code which implied 'wrong assumptions' for the spy. We hoped that this shall work.

"Well, we all met after so much time, lets go out to shop a bit. Shinjuku is such a beautiful place for shopping!" I said, trying to uplift the mood of everyone.

"Hm. Yes it's ok with me. " Said Vidhi.

"I am sorry I won't come." Said Jenny.

"I am in. And I think you should join too Jenny." Said Krish.

"Okay, then." Agreed Jenny.

"Huh? I am coming. What's this thing? Ofcourse I am in." Said Asano.

We all left Jenny's home. Went to a well known cafe near her home.

A robot came scanned us, lead us to a table of 6. Menu appeared on the table from below and we were asked to select stuff.

"Hmm I will have food only not pills." I said.

"Me too." Agreed Asano, Krish, Vidhi, and Jenny together.

We ordered our food.

"Umm Asano, can you please, not order non veg?" I requested him timidly.

"Hm ok." He said very normally.

"Are you okay?!!! You are actually agreeing?!"

"Yes, I was just saying that I , no matter what how much I love non veg, for vegetarians' sake I won't eat in front of them."

"Aww that's so sweet of you!" I said trying to act like a J-pop singer as I winked.

"Too much girly! Ew! Doesn't suit you! Be normal. Don't come close, don't dare to kiss me."

"Wait! What you trying to say, huh?!"

Meanwhile when me and Asano were just doing this shit, all the others were taking about mystery, but to be honest, we both needed a break from this the most.

"Nothing, just that you are a boy."

"Then certainly you are a girl. Ms Asano CHAN"

"Oooh I am a girl."

"Yes you are. Now let's click a pout selfie."

"No! I am a boy."

"Then I am also a girl!" I said laughing hard. Then we discussed some politics.

Soon we had our food. It wasn't likely to have food for so long. But today we needed a break.

"Lets head to the beach!" Said Asano.

"Beach, huh, why?" Said Jenny teasingly.

"To have some relaxation." Said Asano fondly.

"Relaxation with whom? You sure have a girlfriend, don't you?" Asked Jenny.

"Not exactly." Said Asano while our eyes met.

I looked away. I was curious about his girlfriend.

"You sure do like An-" began Jenny.

"Ok let's go people!" Said Vidhi.

"What else can we do?" Said Krish, who was still smiling.

"I suppose we shall move now." I said irritated.

We reached the beach.

"Professional Camera Fast Transport to this location." I said to Riko.
"Yes it's done." She said.

I went to the transport hub at the beach and gave my OTP. We clicked many Photographs.

I was in a mood to click all the beautiful blues of the sea. It was so beautiful!

Finally I was on full vacation mode. We were clicking selfies. So me and my friends were all posing and stuff. We were having a great time!

"Hey, Asano, can you come here, for a bit?" I called out to Asano.

"What is it?" Asked Asano as he blankly stared at me.

I had lowered my sea outfit to look sexy, but my intention wasn't exactly to seduce someone.

I looked into Asano's eyes while his eyes were fixed on my cleavage.

"Y- You Pervert!" I shouted.

"What?!!" Shouted Asano back.

"You are staring at my cleavage!" I said lowering my voice a bit.

"I wasn't. I was just wondering, you have become a little feminine and how did it happen. That's it. I am no pervert, I have no interest in breasts, cleavage or sex." Said Asano with no other expressions than those of anger.

"Woah, woah, woah! You already have a girlfriend, don't you?" I asked almost getting furious.

"Says who? I am single." Said Asano.

"Ah, oh my god! I thought you got someone!" I said sighing as I elbowed him.

"What are you doing? You can't seduce me, you know. Don't even try it with me." Grinned Asano.

"What? No, no, we are just friends, aren't we? Why are we talking all this?" I asked him.

"Oh, my goodness! Here, take this overcoat. Don't show your cleavage publicly. There are perverted men also." Said Asano looking on the other side, while I saw his cheeks go red.

"Aa- Yes. Sorry." I said reluctantly as I took the summer beach overcoat from Asano.