The Hotel

"Mam, would you like to order something else?" Asked the receptionist.

"No. Thanks a lot." I thanked him.

"When would you like to pay?" Asked the receptionist.

"Now." I smiled.

I payed.

Now we were taken to a room.
The aroma of lemon grass , which I love, entered my nose. I was very relaxed.

"Okay we shall begin." Said Asano.
"Yes." I replied.

I told Asano I was sweating and so going to take bath. He was as usual okay.

After 10 minutes, I realised I had forgotten my towel and for privacy reasons our gadgets couldn't access these places.

I called out for his help. He was listening Japanese Arashi songs in high volume. But my voice was higher. So he heard.

"Can you please pass on the towel?" I asked him.

"Oh sure. There you go." He said without hesitating.

"Thanks. Bathrooms are sooo goood!!!" I said trying to show that I am not at all desperate.

"Yeah!!!." Exclaimed Asano. This was unexpected.

I was dressing up, at that time, I heard a sound of a gun.

I shouted out to Asano.
"Hey! Are you all right?"  I asked Asano.

"Yeah, I am alright". Said Asano.

"Oh I thought, there was some shooting." I told him.

"You also heard that?" Asked Asano surprised.

"Yeah." I nodded worried.

"Hm, why do you care so much." Said Asano.

I was about to say something offensive.

"Umm because I just care. " I muttered.

"I don't know but, this seems kinda scary, right?" Said Asano.

"You are right." I nodded.

"Let's sing some karaoke when we are here" said Asano.

"For sure!" I shouted back.

I came out dressed in the bath towel.
We gave high five- "Exchange!"

Soon Asano also came back and we began Karaoke.

'♪Yasashisade Afureru You ni♪'
'♪Aa kono mama Boku tachi no koe ga♪'
'♪Sakura♪'
'♪ Warai Nagara Naku You Na Hibi wo♪'
We sung a few songs. It was really enjoyable.

"Okay." He said casually. He looked towards me. He was staring straight at my chest. I shot him a very dangerous look and there he was, trying to act like nothing happened.

"Never knew you were like that." I replied making a really dangerous expression.

"Sorry" He said while sweating.

"Here here, let's eat!" I said smiling. We forgot that we had a lot to do about that thing, but we were foodies.

"See, I am telling you, you are going to overeat and then get your stomach mad." He tried to calm me while I was dialling and ordering food like anything.

"What do you mean?" I said in anger.

"Nothing like that!"

"Why are you standing, then, come order with me?"

"Okay! Let's eat!! Chicken for me!!!."

"I am a pure vegetarian, I think?"

"Well, umm ok, let's eat some burger !!!" He replied trying to act cool.

"Okay, you have any special request?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"The Potato Chicken"

"Okay!" I said defeated.

"Lemme complete."

"Okay." I was irritated.

"Without chicken," he took a deep breath, "I will not eat non veg!" He said blushing.

Oh my god , I was so happy.

"Tell me, how do feel?" He asked while he thought he sacrificed so much for me.

"Umm, well, can I say something?"

"You don't have any problems with me having nonveg?" He said smiling.

"NO, I , WAIT" I took a deep breath, "I will kill you if you say anything about nonveg food while we eat!" Shouting like anything.

We laughed.

"You mad! We wasted all our time. All because of you!" Asano shouted.

"Sorry." I said.

"Hey, its alright! " Asano acted in a different manner.

"You know what, I ," I began.

"Hey, I am sorry, don't get mad at me. Remember, you saved me the other day?" Said Asano.

"When?" I asked, wondering, if we didn't meet after long years.

"When you used your flying car, even without the license and I was lurking on the street, I had been fired from part time job and I ran from my home. Because my parents quarrelled like anything without respecting me , and mom and dad were one the verge of getting divorced." Asano tried to make me remember.

"Hm You are not a runaway, though. If I am not wrong, that's from 10 years back, I didn't have license but a part time at the company, when I found you and took you away, else you would've been killed by that Shinkansen. You were trying to suicide or what I don't know. But I think you were escaping from the police I guess. But we didn't talk at all that time. It was just a one minute meeting. Police was just behind you. You just managed to escape because I think, I hid you and then we didn't meet until you joined the same school as me." I completed remembering a few fragments of the memory, that had already been forgotten. Because I don't think we even realised it was us, the old friends.

Asano nodded smiling.

We maintained silence. Only 30 minutes were left until we got that challenge. I recieved the URL. I immediately forwarded it to Asano.

"I will decode this after you guys start the challenge. He might change-"

"I understand that fully." I replied still in a happy mood.

He winked. And, I was feeling like heaven. This made me relax a bit. 15 minutes left for the challenge to begin, we both were lying on the floor, trying to say something but we were unable to do so. After 10 minutes, we both went to washroom turn by turn.

And when it was fully 1 minute left, we both were in front of the PC.

I clicked on the URL.

Everything was ready. My opposition appeared. I started playing the game, while giving it all I had, the first round was a demo, so I lost it purposely.

Then started the real game, He set the prize of each round as accounts. I was really good at cards. He set it as 100,000. And for me, 5 . I clicked ok. The real game began.

Meanwhile Asano was decoding the stuff.
"sin60*tan45*(167293762√8+9)*45"

I was scared, "You can do it! I promise you a ride in my latest model of Nanya Cars!" I said him as an incentive.

"That's lame." He said grinning. "I don't want that, promise for a racecar instead." He said quite casually.

This was very sudden, I was about to lose, when I put the right card and won. This round was mine. I won.

"For sure!" I said happily.

"I won, hey, Asano!"  I cheered.

"Congratulations Anya!" He said.

"Woah not yet. I haven't won." I said.

"You mad or what? You should celebrate." Said Asano.

"Ok then. Pass the coffee" I sighed.