Chapter 10 - Rivendale.

Gelli's point of view.

As the light shone through the window, the noise of leaves rusling in the wind and the constant rushing water of the many waterfalls in Rivendale, the constant but uncomfortable feeling of being watched caused my eyes to open. Only to discover the loving gaze of the future king of Erebor and my fiancée watching me from his comfy position as my pillow. My head resting on his chest, his arm holding me fast to him and the jumble of our muddled legs as his hand gently caresess my fingers making the engagment ring ever present. How i wished to wake up to this everyday.

"I don't know if I can wait to marry you!" Thorin huskily whispered in my ear, as he nibbles my ear lobe creating my body to shudder in pleasure.

"You know you shouldn't do that unless your prepared to suffer the consequences, and I'm positive your mother would never have allowed it to happen."

"Agreed, she would have locked my in the cells to rot for the night for even suggesting it. However my father would have gone out his way to celebrate it, possibly even throw a party. But they'd both be happy for us" Thorin laughed. The idea of Thrain happy and celebrating with us, brought a smile to my face. It had been a long time since he had ever smiled.
Suddenly Thorin and I were thrown in the air a scream leaving my mouth and dwarvish curses leaving Thorins.
"Bloody hell I hope your both clothed and not naked" Dwalin yelled making his presence known.
"Did your mother not teach you to knock!" Thorin boomed from beside me while holding me to his chest.
" For a matter of fact she did, and the rest of the company request your presence your majesty." Dwalin mocked as he grabbed Thorin hoisting him over his shoulder as he left the room. Slamming the door behind him.
The sight of Thorin in trouser bottoms half naked being carried around Rivendale was a sight that could turn the heads of the elves in embarrassment and disgust. But the smile that graced his surprised face had not been seen since the days of old in Erebor.

Third person point of view

Later that day as Lindir and Lord Elrond walk the garden paths.
"My Lord, the kitchens under enormous strain, and we are nearly out of wine. How long do you think they will be with us?"
"That has yet to be decided! However they are Gelli's guests and will be treated as such" Elrond stop before he could finish. The sight of Naked dwarves playing and bathing in a sacred fountain was enough to disturb and disgust them they didn't stay long to witness the sight of Gelli finding her guests.

The strange quietness and discomforting silence worried Gelli as she searched the halls and room for her fiancée and his company. As she walked the garden path she was stunned to be greeted with large rough, muscular hands covering her eyes.
"You know you really should watch were your walking!" Thorin whispered in her ear as she heard whispering and shuffling feet in front of her.
"What are you and your band of misfits up too?" She questioned. As the noise of the other dwarves started to fade into the distance.
"What would you say if we had just finished a bath in the fountain and I'm giving the guys a chance to run before you see them in a compromising situation?" He questioned.
"I would say you better run before I give you a piece of my mind!" She exclaimed loud enough for the elves in the palace halls to hear.
" Meet me on the balcony by the guest rooms instead of going to dinner!" At that his hands fell from her face and heavy, rushed steps where heard in the background.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello
Thank you for reading and please tell me what you think.
Many thanks
Mydragonatemycookie