Chapter 4. The trolls.

Third person's view point.

Later that night after the dwarves set up camp and food was being made bilbo started to inquire into Gandalf and when he'd come back. "Bilbo do us a favor, take this to the lads and don't worry about Gandalf he's a wizard." Bofur remarked as he passed two dishes with food init to bilbo.

Bilbo takes the bowls of stew to Fili and Kili, as he goes to give the food to them he sees they are both just standing and staring at the ponies

"What's the matter?" Bilbo questioned.

"We're supposed to be looking after the ponies." Kili mumbles.

"Only we've encountered a slight problem." Fili mutters

"We had sixteen." Kili starts to explain.

"Now there's fourteen." Fili adds.

"Daisy and Bungle are missing." Mutters Kili.

"What? Well, that's not good.That is not good at all. Shouldn't we tell Thorin?" Bilbo questions.

"Uh...no. Let's not worry him. As our official burglar, we thought you might like to look into it." Fili suggested.

"Well, uh...it looks as if something big uprooted these trees." Bilbo mutters under his breath.

"That was our thinking." Kili remarked.

"It's something very big, and possibly quite dangerous." Bilbo suggested.

"Hey! There's a light.Over there!" Kili remarked as he points.

"Stay down." Fili suggests.

"What is it?" Bilbo questioned yet again.

"Trolls." Kili exclaimed. Kili and Fili make a run for it closer to the trolls campfire, Bilbo puts the bowls of stews he was carrying down and starts to follow them, then he stops, turns around and picks up the bowl of stews again runs after Kili and Fili.

"He's got Myrtle and Minty! I think they're gonna eat them, we have to do something." Bilbo rushed trying to keep carm.

"Yes, you should. Mountain trolls are slow and stupid, and you're so small. They'll never see you." Kili explained.

"Me? Me? No. No. No." Bilbo stuttered.

"It's perfectly safe!" Kili exclaimed.

"We'll be right behind you. If you run into trouble hoot twice like a barn owl, once like a brown owl." Fili explained his plan.

"Twice like a barn owl, hoot twice like a brown...hoots like a...like a... Uh, are you sure this is a good idea?" Bilbo muttered turning round to see the brothers however they had ran off.

"Mutton yesterday, mutton today. And blimey, if it don't look like mutton again tomorrow." Bilbo heard a troll express.

"Oh! I don't like horse. I never have. Not enough fat on them." Another troll muttered.

"Well, it's better than a leathery ol' farmer. All skin and bone he was. I'm still pickin' bits of him out o' me teeth." This came from the third troll. the words that were muttered made Bilbo nervous.

Suddenly a troll sneezes."Well, that's lovely, that is. A floater." The cooking troll shouted.

"Oh! Might improve the flavor!" the other remarked.

"Ah! There's more where that came from." As he tries to sneeze snot into their food, a troll slaps him and gets a hold of his nose.

As the trolls are chatting away, Bilbo sneaked behind a troll to steal his knife so he can break the pony's out.The troll sneezes and reaches behind him to grab his handkerchief but instead grabs Bilbo and blows his nose all over him. "Aah! Blimey! Look what's come out of me hooter! It's got arms and legs and everything! What is it?" the troll exclaimed.