Ch32

"Now do you understand how important is it to take these?" Doctor Mitchell reached out, personally giving me another bottle of my medication.

"Yeah, I won't mess up this time." I took the bottle in my hand slightly embarrassed.

"Your lucky your friend contacted us, those pills are important for you to sustain living on your own." Dr. Mitchell scribbled down his information and handed me the manuscript.

"Thanks again," I shook his hand standing up from the uncomfortable seat.

"Anytime, don't hesitate to contact me if your experiencing anything strange." He smiled opening the door letting me out of the consultation room.

"Okay." I complied fixing the grip I had on my cross body.

The door quietly closed behind me and the noises of the waiting room engulfed me. Jack sat across the room waiting impatiently for me since he wasn't allowed in the room with us.

"Hey- you okay?" He ran his fingers along my cheek.

"I'm fine." I smiled up at him pecking him in the lips.

"Did you get your stuff?" Jack asked over the intercom.

"Right here." I shook the container in my hands.

"Awesome babe." He kissed the top of my head while we left the wing, attached at the hip.

"I guess." I laughed.

"Did you want to finish off the school day?" Jack asked looking down at his watch before pressing the elevators down button.

"Actually- Bryn's girlfriend is supposed to fly in today." I looked up at him pleadingly.

"Aw sweet. Maybe we could swing by.." Jack brought my hand up to his face holding it against to his frigid cheek.

"Yeah- but I want to give them some alone time, I know Karma only flies in when she has art shows." We walked into the elevator, Jack still controlling my left hand.

"I thought she was only a senior,"

"Charity events and stuff, her parents are high up in the industry. " I said, actually glad I had paid attention when Bryn rambled on about Karma.

"Is Karma like- her real name?" Jack laughed and I melted into his chest.

"Not sure, seems kinda sketchy." I closed my eyes breathing in his musky scent.

"More like a mistake-" He said and I swat him in the chest.

"We should just be glad our Bryn found someone." I nestled my head further into his toned chest.

"You're right, I'm sorry." He kissed me lightly, finally giving me back my hand.

"I think it's great how they make long distance work- I mean that's going to be us next year." I started. "thousands of miles apart."

"Please- not today California." Jack stopped me before exiting the double doors on the first floor.

"Are we not going to talk about this until I'm actually leaving?" I asked the least bit annoyed.

"No- but I'm tired of talking about something that's more than five months away." I could hear the desperation in his voice.

"You don't know, do you?" My voice became quiet.

"Don't know what, California." He fumbled with the buttons on his flannel.

"March. I'm leaving in March." I stared down at the tile floor.

"What?"

"Jack-"

"No. Why haven't you told me this?" He pulled at the hair on top of his head.

"Maybe because whenever I bring up the topic, you tell me to let it go-"

He opened his mouth but soon closed it, no words to be spoken.

"I'm sorry," He finally uttered.

"Your killing me-" I choked holding back tears.

"It just- I don't want to see you go," He whispered. "Again."

"Im still here!" I raised my voice.

"Why don't you get that-" I heaved.

He didn't say a word, not one single word until we got into his car away from the entrance.

"I understand that your here, but that's only for today. What about tomorrow?
Next month? I can't take the emptiness anymore." He whispered almost like he was admitting something.

"I love you, Jack. And I'm not going anywhere."

--
I know this is REALLY short, but I need your opinions. Originally I had planned something tragic but lately I've gotten a lot more reads and feedback so I was wondering if you guys wanted me to keep the story going like I have or if I should go through with my original idea but I need to know soon in order to update. It would mean a lot to me!! 💖

Also, I want to write another fan fiction and of course it'd be a GILINSKY one but would you guys read it?

Please let me know your opinions with this story and the one I'm planning in the comments, it would help bunches.

LOVE YOU GUYS 😋