signing off | goodbye

i would like to apologize in advance for my lack of activity with this story in the past and in the future.

everyone probably know by know that Zayn Malik left One Direction as of this morning @ 11:30 a.m., but that is besides the point.

five years I have been invested to this band and I know a lot of you don't actually follow the boys and just the 'Magcon' ones but this is very important to me.

Zayn's dismissal has torn me entirely, and I have cried six times in the past four hours. Call me dramatic or extreme, I could give a fuck less to tell you the truth..

but I need everyone to respect my space and time.

this story will be postponed as of now until further notice, and I am very sorry for that.

people are actually taking their lives because of this and self harming themselves bc they think it will bring him back, which is beyond me. I am utterly shocked and don't know how to deal with all of this.

I'd like to thank Zayn and the rest of the boys for the best 5 years of my life.

they mean the complete word to me and I will still be here no matter what.

again I am very sorry for leaving this story like this but I need time, I promise I will be back!!

time heals everything, right?

I'm trying to be positive about this but I not doing very well am I? haha.

I love you all so much and hope that you stick around 😔

I will be back eventually, but until then I am signing off.

-goodnight my loves xx 💜