Chapter 17

⚠️Smut and lemon!⚠️
Shuichi's POV

Kokichi started to kiss me more rapidly and I did too until our tongues started fighting. I took off the Dice scarf Kokichi was wearing.

I slowly went down to take his shirt and pants off and he did the same for me. I quickly carried him bridal style and carried him to my room.

I started to kiss him from neck to waist. "Nghh! S-Shumai!" I didn't listen to Kokichi and continued.  Kokichi then flipped us over so he would be on top. He started playfully kissing me all over.

I went up to his face and touched his ears and rubbed them.

"A-Ah." Kokichi let out.

I moved my hands down to his boxers and rubbed him roughly but slow.

Kokichi's eyes widened. I flipped Kokichi back over then put my hands under his boxers. I began to rub his member slowly then rougher.

"A-Ah a-Ah s-shuichi nghhhh~~!!" Kokichi let out as he wrapped His arms and legs around me..

"Kokichi I- can't hold it anymore..." I said as I took out my length and rubbed it against Kokichi's ass.

"A-Ah S-Shumai Chan!~" Kokichi said as I inserted myself in him.  I started going back and forth faster and faster.

I started to go at a rapid pace, until Kokichi finally changed our position.

Kokichi rolled his head back as I want faster and faster.

"Naghhh ahhhhh nghhhh Shumaiiii!!!~" Kokichi shouted out and moaned.

With tears of joy and pain Kokichi kissed me. I stopped to kiss him back and continued but this time faster and harder.

As I went back and forth I suddenly grabbed Kokichi's member and started to go from the bottom to the very tip.

"Shumai I-I-I g-gonna c-c-c-cum!~"

"M-me too!~"

We both came then Kokichi later on top of me out of breath.

I heard a knock on the door... Strange I had no roommates.

"Who is it???"

"It's uhm your client Chiaki Nanami I have another case for you.." Chiaki said quietly from the other side of the door. It was closed anyways.

"I'll be there in a sec just let me get changed.!" I yelled from my room. Kokichi got off of me and I changed in lightning speed.

I ran out to open my room door, but first I kissed Kokichi one more time.

"Alright Chiaki what is the case about?"

"You have another murder case! It might take less than your last one. But only by a year and 5 months so that mean. You have 2 months to solve this case. Many others are tried the case but failed so you might need someone or a team to work with." Chiaki replies

Kokichi jumped out of my room wearing his Pajamas and said "I think I know just the team that can help him.!!"

Kokichi grabbed his phone out and called a group chat.

Kokichi: Everyone.. I need help with something that's like... Let's just say a non boring class trial Nishishi~

Kokichi made his usual creepy wide smile when he said that.

A/N I hope you loved this and the anticipation is just starting ✨💕💜