Chapter 15

Kokichi's POV

It's Rantaro and Kaede's wedding today and Kiibo and I are obviously best men.. Kiibo looked at me before we got ready and hugged me.

I felt tears stream down my face. "I know you still miss him and I do too.." Kiibo said also crying.. " But today is for Rantaro and Kaede so let's do this for them Kokichi!" I nodded as a reply..

We finally got ready and the ceremony was about to begin. Rantaro paced back and forth until Kiibo and I had to hype him up for confidence.
Kaede walked down the aisle..

She looked beautiful in her dress that I think I saw Rantaro crying a little . As she walked down everyone was amazed of her beauty. The ceremony began and all I could think about was that I was happy?!

I hadn't been happy in a while so it felt nice to.. As the ceremony ended the party began and the trio went in split directions.

I went to the out door seating area where the air was nice and cool. A boy wearing a black masquerade mask and a black suit came up to me and smiled.

He also had blue hair and grey eyes... wait what the ..?! Is that Shuichi?!! I grabbed the mask and ripped it off and it was him!

So excited I grabbed his arm and dragged him to Kiibo Kaede Maki Himiko Tenko Kaito and Rantaro. They all gasped when they saw me crying and holding his hand up.

Shuichi waved and they all started to cry. "Where were you?! You degenerate male!" Tenko asked crying  as she hugged Himiko.

"I had to solve a case of a murderer of despair.. And I'm so sorry I was hiding.." he said sincerely to everyone.

I suddenly got mad and ran out of the room pissed off.. Why the hell would he be hiding. I punched the floor and my hand started bleeding..

Shuichi went into the room I was in and he asked if I was okay..

"OKAY YOU THINK IM OKAY?! NO! YOU LEFT ME FOR TWO YEARS TO FALL INTO DEPRESSION AND DESPAIR!
IT WAS HARD FOR ME BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD OR KIDNAPPED!
DO YOU THINK THAT WAS EASY ON ME?! I yelled at him. I started to sob quietly and he tried to hug me but I pushed away.. "can you just not right now Shuichi please..." he nodded then left the room..

" he nodded then left the room