Chapter 10

Shuichi's POV

I stood at Kokichi's door waiting for him to open it... My body was soaked from the rain that was outside but I still needed to see Kokichi.. "Can you let me in please it's cold out here.." I asked. "A-Ah I'm sorry Saihara-Chan!"

Kokichi let me in and his house was nice and cozy.

"What do you want.. I thought you didn't like the fact that we're shipped as Oumasai to anything! It's like you're more different now then even before the killing game ended!" Kokichi was yelling and crying at the same time..

"I know but I made a mistake I thought you wouldn't like me..." I said.

"You're perfect for me and now it's like you don't want me! You even worked so hard for me to feel this way for you! It's not fair now that you think I don't want you!" At this point Kokichi was sobbing.

I pulled him tightly and he tried to get away from my grasp but I kept on hugging him...

Kokichi finally calmed down and started to hug me back..  "Kokichi can I stay the night please.." I asked .. "Please stay with me.." Kokichi replied then his parents came home.

"Kokichi honey your dad is drunk and I was the only sober one that was at the party so him and I will just be upstairs and- oh hello Shuichi."
Mr Komaeda said as he was carrying Mr Hinata.

"Hello Mr Komaeda-." "Please dear call me Nagito, and my husband Hajime, you are kinda apart of our family now so." Nagito said as he cut me off.

"D-dad!" Kokichi said blushing really hard.

"What did I say something wrong anyways don't stay up too late and make sure you did your homework. I'm heading to my room now love ya dear." "L-love you too dad." Kokichi said looking down then looking at me.

"D-did you j-just check me out.?!" "Damnit did I?! I'm so so soooo sorry Shuichi!" I shook my head " You shouldn't apologize!" I said holding Kokichi tighter. "We should go to bed now.." "I agree with that Kokichi or should I say beloved~"

" "I agree with that Kokichi or should I say beloved~"