Chapter 7

Shuichi's POV

I walked to school with Kaede, Maki, Rantaro, and Kaito. Maki and Kaito started to look more and more like a couple everyday and I was happy for them..

"Soooooo Kaede back in the game did you like Shu-." Maki asked but before she could say the rest Kaede covered her mouth then eyed her then Rantaro.

I felt like a third wheel... I ran a bit ahead to look at a pretty purple flower.. "It's lavender." I look up annoyed from being interrupted only to see Kokichi look at me smiling..

"A-Ah I'm sorry I didn't see you there!"

"It's okay but aren't you supposed to be walking with a group.?"  As Kokichi asked me that I pointed to everyone that were behind me talking and laughing.

He looked back at me and blushed. He was really close. But when I looked at him it was like my old self was trying to take over and I wish my old self would just knock it off.

Kiibo ran up to Kokichi and hugged him like he was tired.. I don't know why I felt jealous.

"Kokichi you left me to die a block awayyyy."
"A-Ah I forgot I had run off." Kokichi said  laughing.. He was just too c-cute..

Kokichi stopped cold and remembered something and started to run like the wind.
"D-dont leave me agaiinnn KOKICHIIIIII!!!!" Kiibo said out of breath. I started to wonder where Kokichi was running and why he looked so determined..

Kokichi's POV

I remember! I remember them all! I started running to an old warehouse and swung open the door. "Kimiko?! Hanro?! Where are the others..!?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"Kokichi?!!!! You're back from the killing game!" Kimiko said hugging me. Kimiko and Hanro are apart of my prank organization Dice.. I hugged them and started to cry. "W-well I have to go to school you guys.. I'll catch up with you later. Tell the rest I said hi!"

I rushed out of the room to meet up back with Kiibo and Shuichi.