Chapter 8

Shuichi's POV

I ran into Kokichi and accidentally made him fall. I caught him by his back before he could really fall.

"I'm sorry!" Kokichi said blushing like a tomato.

"It's okay Kokichi!" I said laughing. He looked away and blushed. Everyone else just looked at us with "oOooOoOoOo" eyes.. Kokichi finally stood up and brushed himself off.

"You guys I'm sorry for lying all the time in the game..." Kokichi said that very sincerely and everyone was looking at him with forgiving looks.

"It's okay Kokichi we all have kind of changed since the game.!" Kaede said happily.

Kiibo looked at Kokichi and Kokichi handed Kiibo a grape panta. "Sorry buddy I had to check on di- Nevermind."

We were all confused on what Kokichi had to check on. Rantaro and Kiibo patted Kokichi on the back.. Did they know what he checked on?! Why am I even jealous about it..

Rantaro's POV

Kokichi was still the same as always.. ish. Even though we have new fame and memories from the game we're acting like nothing happened.. Kokichi and Shuichi have been distant though.

Especially how hard it was for Shuichi to make Kokichi like him.. I kinda feel bad now because it's the complete opposite now..

My girlfriend was as beautiful as always.. Even though she killed me in the game.. I don't blame her, she thought that I was the mastermind after all..

Kokichi bumped into Shuichi and then Shuichi got flustered for no reason.. Kokichi looked sad from the way Shuichi reacted...

Kokichi's POV

We all walked to school awkwardly and I was mostly talking to Kaito and Maki since I wanted to get to know them better..

My first class was science, then math. The only same class I had with Shuichi was P.E... I had to wait so long for my classes to finish until it was finally time to go to P.E..

In P.E. Shuichi's POV

I noticed that Kokichi was in my class? Why was he here? I thought we didn't have any classes together..? The whistle blew for us to run and Kokichi and I started to run hella fast.

Of course we could run faster because we have at the insect meet and greet-. But I still don't like talking about the game...

Suddenly Kokichi ran as fast as he could and passed me one time, so I decided to run faster too.

Kokichi and I were finally at same pace, and when P.E. was over we both headed to the locker room. Kokichi was still painting and drinking water. I was painting to and taking hard breaths.

"Hey look it's Oumasai!" Two boys shouted from the room. "Oumasai?" Kokichi looked at them with a fake smile and uncomfortable look. "Well we ship you guys since we think you guys are gay and should be together." One of the boys said.

Kokichi blushed at me and stared at my eyes but I looked away from him.. He ran out of the room sad and angry.. 'what the hell did I do....' I thought to myself..

I