True Loves Kiss

Megan's POV:

After the boards have fallen and us three seemed to get along, Celia then goes to the door to look outside, and then she turns and smiles to Mal.

"Hey, it's your bae." She says. Mal gasps and rushes out the door. She pulls Ben into a hug while the guys greet everyone else. Ben turns to see Uma.

"I always knew you'd be part of the solution." He comments. There's a little interaction between them, but then I see the boys greet Alex. As I walk over, Harry and Gil do too.

"Alexander." Harry greets, holding out his hand. Alex shakes his hand.

"Hook." Alex replies. I put my head in my hand.

"Oh god." I say. 

"It's alrigh', we're bein' civil" Harry replies. 

"Mmm, sure." I reply sarcastically.

"It's nice to meet you properly, Alexander." Gil greets holding his hand out. 

"You too, Gil." Alex replies, shaking the hand. "But, please, call me Alex."

"I just thought I should tell you, Meggie is practically my sister. So, if you hurt her, I won't hesitate to hurt you." Gil replies. Jay comes and puts a hand on Gil's shoulder. 

"It's alright, I've threatened him already." Jay tells him. I just turn to Alex. 

"I'm sorry about them." I tell him. 

"It's alright, it's about time I got to know the future in-laws." He jokes. I laugh, and he pulls me in for a hug. 

"'In-laws'?" Jane asks, coming up with Carlos. I stay in Alex's chest while I feel him lift my left hand. 

"Oh my God!" Jane exclaims coming up and pulling us both in for a hug. "Congratulations." 

"Thanks." We both reply. 

"I'm sorry, when was this?" Gil asks. 

"A few days ago." Alex replies. 

"As lovely as this is, we've got pressing matters. We can have a chat later." I add.

"Yeah, okay. So, we all think that Audrey could be at Fairy Cottage. But we have no idea where it is, did she ever take you there?" Mal asks Ben. 

"Every fairy Godmother's day." Ben replies. He then looks to Jane. "Where is Fairy Godmother when you need her?" 

"I wish I knew." Jane replies. Carlos then gives Jane her birthday gift while we discuss a plan. 

"Doug, you go with Jane. We need to find Fairy Godmother." Ben tells him. He nods.

"Ben, they need some muscle." Uma tells him. 

"Hey." Doug replies, offended. 

"I'll go." Gil offers.

"Yeah, actually, I would feel better." Carlos says.

"Yeah, actually I'd feel better too." Evie adds.

"Same." Mal and I say in unison.

"Actually, I'd feel better too." Doug admits. Gil pats Doug on the back and puts a hand around his shoulder.

"Alright, man. Let's do this." Gil says. He then looks to Jane. "Let's go, Jane."

"Be careful." Carlos says. 

"I will." She replies, and then together those three walk off into the woods in search of Fairy Godmother.

Together we all then go back into the house and start planning. While the others are talking I walk to the living room to check on the kids. They all looks so peaceful, now Dizzy's nightmare has passed. I feel someone behind me and put an arm around my waist. 

"They'll be okay." Alex tells me. I nod. 

"I wish I could tell them that it's going to be okay." I reply. 

"I know. Oh, I thought you should know. When I was looking after them, I was talking about they're time here. And you should know that they really look up to you." He tells me. I look up to him with a smile.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah. I mean you're great with them, Meg. You'll be a great mother one day." He replies, putting a hand on my stomach. 

"Let me graduate first, then maybe we can start talking." I reply with a laugh.

---

Third Person POV:

In the kitchen, the group had stopped talking plans and looked over to see the couple talking. They noticed their relaxed shoulders and bright smiles. 

"They really like each other, don't they?" Uma asks. 

"Yeah." Mal replies. 

"I wish I had something like that." Dude comments, everyone turns to him in shock. 

"What now?" Carlos asks. 

"I want a girlfriend. Can I have a talking girlfriend?" Dude says, then looks to Mal.

"We'll see." Carlos replies. Dude nods. 

"It's starting to get dark, we should start moving." Ben tells them. They all nod and call Megan and Alex.

Just as they are about to leave Megan turns back to the kids and walks up to each of them, planting a small kiss on their foreheads and making sure the blanket covered them. As she walks back to the others, she hears a voice.

"Meg?" She turns around to see Madelyn stretching. 

"Madelyn, you're awake?" She asks. 

"Yeah." Madelyn replies. 

"Guys." Megan calls. They all come back, expecting danger, but freeze in shock when they see Madelyn sitting up. 

"How?" Jay asks. But as they look to Megan for an answer, they notice the tears in her eyes. Megan goes forwards and pulls Madelyn into her arms. 

"I love you too, Kiddo." She says through tears. 

"True love's kiss." Evie comments. 

"Woah, don't go stealing my girlfriend." Alex jokes, going up to the pair. 

"Fiance." Madelyn reminds with a giggle.

"That'll take a while to get used to." Megan replies. "Anyway, look Mads, we've got to go and save Auradon. Will you be alright here?" 

"Yeah. I'll put some TV on." She replies. 

"Be safe, okay?" Megan asks. 

"You too." Madelyn replies. Megan gives her one last hug before placing her down. Together the group walk out the door, Megan still in shock. 

"As cute as that was, you need to be with us." Carlos says, waving a hand in front of her face. 

"Sorry." She replies. She conjures some water and splashes her face, but then uses magic to fix her makeup. "I'm with it. Let's go and find the Queen of Mean."

And with those words the group of ten make their way to Fairy Cottage.