You moan his name?

Onhonhonhon~lemon is coming soon

America

You were in your room.

Hand between your legs.

Squirming and biting your lip.

You moaned his name.

Alfred just assumed you were calling him so he opened the door only to see you...

Like that.

You didn't notice him

His face was all red.

He hears you moan his name louder a couple of times more.

Alfred! ~

Ah-a.

After you were finished you attached yourself to him and put kisses all over his neck

He blushed really hard thinking about what you were doing a couple of minutes ago.

And you still never figured out he knew about that.

N. Italy

Feli~

Oh yes Feli~

Mh-m

Feliciano came home and you didn't notice 

Since he was away you didn't close the door.

He saw you doing what you were doing and he quickly ran out the front door going to the park to waste time.

S. Italy

He heard you moan when he came home.

He thought you were with another guy so he was angrily walking towards the door.

Until..

Lovi! ~

He went redder than all the tomatoes he'd ever eaten

He was pretty sure he knew what you were doing.

It sealed the deal when you walked out and laid your head on his lap and began purring about how much you missed him.

Especially when you kissed his sweet spot and said "I was thinking about you"

England

Arthur couldn't get into his room

He heard you moaning and thought you were hurt.

Arthur! Ar--thur

Ahh!

"Great now she really needs my help" He thought

He used magic to see what was going on.

He saw you on the bed squirming and grunting your hand going down between your legs.

He stopped using magic and decided to let you be.

But of course he was kinky so he had to go to the restroom to take care of his certain needs.

Russia

Ivan walked in his house to see Lithuania covering Latvias ears.

And Estonia filling in Russia about what was going on.

Russia turned red and sat quietly. Just listening.

Ivan! ~ Ivan! ~

How he wished to be there with you

But he was too afraid.

What if it was just a fantasy you didn't actually want to become real?

China

After Yao told you about a soundproof room he installed you shushed him immediately.You went into the room and locked the door.

He didn't get to tell you it wasn't soundproof it was actually quite the opposite.

It made things louder

So imagine his reaction when you moaned his name?

He was flustered but turned on.

About the fact that you were moaning his  name

Y-yao! ~

Harder!!

France

You were touching yourself for the first time since you were horny as fuck.

You weren't even planning to moan.

It came out like an instinct.

Francis~!

Yes my-

He immediately turned red as fuck  and hid his face

You covered yourself in a blanket looking guilty.

He sat beside you and kissed your forehead.

Japan

Japan accidentally walked in on you.

You didn't notice.

It turned him on.

It turned him on to the point were he wouldn't mind joining you in there.

But self control.

Instead he let out his feelings by drawing a manga of you and him... Getting it on.

He also animated it and recorded your moans.

He published thy hentai products on his shop online. People already were buying it.

Although he Faltered your moans because he wanted to keep your true moan all to himself.

Denmark

Matthias! ~
Matthi-as!

He smirked he knew it was a moan

He already knew how you moaned
(No y'all didn't have sex yet)

It was because of how you moaned from kisses or how he smack your ass.

He snapped out of it and put Danish cookies in the fridge.

Prussia

When he heard you moan his name
He got turned on.

He started bragging to people about it.

Kesesese hey west mein awesome Frau wants my 5 meters she keeps moaning my name!

"W-why would I need to know that? " Germany yelled.

"Hey Austria! Mein Frau likes to moan my name! "

"It's sad that she would resort to touching herself then going to you"

"............... Bye. "Prussia said, wanting to ignore his sass.

Prussia still thought it was awesome that you moaned his name

Canada

You were in need of major sex. I mean you were still a virgin but you touched yourself. You hadn't started the habit till you met Canada. He used his invisibility to see what you were doing since he thought you were cheating. But he was very red when he saw what you were actually doing. He was so turned on, he jerked off to you on the same room. He was so quiet. Luckily his invisibility saved him. But he wasn't invisible at all. If you were more aware, you would've seen him. But you were so caught up in what you were doing.