Your Ex

America

Alfred was familiar with your ex. That's why he was angry when your ex tried to break you two apart.

First he tried to get America

Remember your Ex BFF that betrayed you?

She tried to seduce Alfred.

Sorry sir I don't date sluts.

Your Ex BFF was offended for being called a guy and a slut.

Then your Ex tried to grope you to make you moan but instead of groping something he was met with a slap and 2 broken legs

"Hold on Alfie I need to go use the bathroom" You didn't go to the bathroom

You went to your Ex BFF

You pulled a knife on her

"You dare even breathe his way.. I won't kill you, I will slowly torture you and it will make you wish that I would've killed you. " 

You fixed yourself up and planted a kiss on  Alfred.

N. Italy

Now Feliciano doesn't really curse but he will when he's mad.

You had a boyfriend from Brazil who you broke up with a long time ago.
Because he was abusive.

You were at the park with Feli when he saw you.

Y/n? You left me for a fucking Italian?

" Yes because all he does is leave kisses with me and shows me affection, while all you ever did was leave bruises on me and showed me anger. ", you told him with a bit of sass.

" Y/n I was just messing with you, I love you~" He said.

He got on top of you and tried kissing you until~

Romano, Feli, and Seborga showed up beating his ass to the ground.

This is what you heard:

LITTLE FUCKER

BASTARDO

YOU SHIT HEAD

GET THE FUCK AWAY.

after your ex and Feli's brothers left
Feliciano took you out for some gelato .

S. Italy

Lovino had to go help his brother with something so you decided to take a walk.

Out when you where jogging you got pinned to the wall in an alley.

Oh crap.

It was your ex.

He tried tugging down your leggings when all of a sudden you saw Lovino walking back from the park.

Lovi help!~

Oh shit you could see the anger in his eyes. He threw your ex off of you and pushed him into the wall kicking his ass saying:

IT'S BASTARDS LIKE YOU WHO TRY TO WIN BACK THEIR PREVIOUS PARTNER, WELL I HAVE SOME NEWS FOR YOU SHIT FACE. SHE'S ALREADY IN A BETTER RELATIONSHIP THEN YOUR CRAPPY ONE SO MOVE THE FUCK ALONG.

He turned around, and picked you up.

"Shit did he touch you? I was actually dealing with another ex awhile ago. Geez I hate Ex's like that"

When we get home let's make a pizza.

"Bella I make the best fucking pizza you're gonna love it"