He gets jealous

America

He rarely gets jealous because he is always so oblivious but oh this one time...

You were getting ice cream at
this stop. And you dropped some
ice cream on your chest.

You asked for napkins so the guy pulls you forward by the waist and clearly was gonna wipe it off your boobs.

So Mr. America himself swoops in grabs you and the napkins.

No he didn't wipe the ice cream of you.

He was taught by England that he needed to be a gentleman when taking care of a woman.

So he handed you the napkins allowing you to wipe it off.

When you got back his face was red and he was pouting a little bit.

"Aww did you get jealous? "

"No." He crossed his arms with a mad look on his face.

It was honestly so cute you couldn't take your eyes off him.

You kissed his cheek and whispered
things into his ear that made him go red.

N. Italy

You had your best friend over he was coming over to hang.

Feliciano noticed That you two went into a room and were laughing and talking a lot.

Feli walked in. Hey guys y/n's brother needed her to go somewhere.

"Ah okay bye f/n! "

Bye y/n!

" What did my brother need? "

"Your brother didn't call. I just needed f/n to leave"

He started pouting

"You were jealous! Feli~"

You know he already has a girlfriend right?

You kept teasing him about how jealous he was so he kissed you to silence you.

S. Italy

Lovino brought his brothers over and you were praising them to the point where lovino kicked them out.

"Wow Sebastian your so cute! I bet you'll get a girlfriend soon. Huh? You said with a wink.

Feli!~ how's your girlfriend doing? I heard you kicked out her friend cause you were jealous!

Okay both of you need to leave bye. Romano said as he pushed them out of the door

" Well looks like Feliciano wasn't the only one jealous of his girlfriend. "

I-im not jealous ragazza.

You climbed on top of him and pushed him to the ground and whispered

I know you are.

England

You already got him jealous before so why not again?

You were meeting some family members of his.

"I'm Alfred F Jones nice to meet ya! " He said giving you a Hollywood smile and a small salute.

"I'm Matthew Williams.' The other one said giving you a tiny smile and a wave.

You two...

ARE FRUKING ADORABLE!!!! COME HERE YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE IF I WASN'T DATING I WOULD MOST LIKELY DATE YOU TWO!!!

Alfred and Mattie knew it was a joke so they laughed because they were used to getting cat called by woman and always getting compliments.

But Arthur didn't see it that way.