Meeting you

(Im sorry for those of you who came for Estonia, he's not here. Maybe he'll be added in the future the next time we ask for a vote! ) - C.C

Y/n = your name

America

You were heading to the movies with your boyfriend and best friend.

It was free for couples, so you assumed that you were only having to pay for your best friend.

Wrong.

You watched with tears as your now Ex boyfriend and Ex best friend walked hand in hand as a couple.

The guy at the ticket stand saw this, he had baby blue eyes, soft golden hair, and a Hollywood smile.

He gently grabbed your hand and told his co-worker you were a couple. When you got into the movie you couldn't stop thanking him.

He drove you home and when he stopped at your doorway he was going to lean in for a kiss until he realized you both weren't technically dating. Leaving a very flustered y/n and Alfred.

N. Italy

You were attending your cooking classes when the teacher made an announcement.

"Attention class we have a new student from Italy, please welcome Feliciano Vargas." That name sounded familiar? In walked the Italian wearing a button up dark blue shirt with a black tie. The girls freaked out saying how hot he was. But you weren't impressed. Ciao~ he said in a soft voice. You turned 50 shades of a tomato.

You expected him to be some rich asshole with a deep ass voice. You really needed to lay of these mafia movies. "Please take a seat next to
y/n", your teacher said. Causing you to turn into an inhumane color of red. Feliciano noticed this. Secret was that he was in all of your classes from kindergarten to last year of high school. You never noticed him. But he had a crush on you.

When he heard you were taking classes here he couldn't resist. When he saw you turned red for him he did the same. The rest of the class was full of you two being awkward.

S. Italy

You had to take sex ed. You hated every second of it. It was only the first day and you were flustered of all this erm.. talk. When all of a sudden Lovino Vargas sat by you.

Crap.

You had a crush on him.

And with all of this talk making you feel a bit horny right next to your crush

You thought you were going to die.

Lovino POV

Shit I sat next to my crush, y/n. She looked nervous about the subject.

I whispered into her ear that it was okay cause I was nervous too. I was also pretty fucking horny but I didn't tell her that.

Y/n POV

He whispered into my ear. It felt good. His warm breath on my neck his husky voice...

SHIT

Pull yourself together y/n...

England

You were out shopping with your
childhood friend and your crush to this day, Arthur Kirkland.

You grabbed the box of tea and put it in the cart.

He scoffed with a smirk.

'What?', you asked.

That's not real tea. Get this one instead love.

You blushed because you remembered he only used that nickname 'love' if he was in love with the person or flirting with them.