CHAPTER 14: MOVIE NIGHT

We have been in Philadelphia for about 2 week now and we started filming like a day after we arrived so I didn't have time to explore. For the past 2 weeks we have been filming none stop so we can stay on schedule. Our filming schedule has been really weird but I like this whole acting thing. When I agreed to play cookie I was also doing it so Hakeem and I could spend time with the kids as a family. This is our first break from filming and it's only for 2 days so I've planed fun activities we can do together. day for us to go explore the city and then a day where we stay in and just spend time together. Even though were filming non stop we still get to spend time with the kids. While were filming the kids are also on location with a nanny so we get to spend time with them whenever were not part of a scene.

"Ok that was perfect guys that was the last scene for the week good job!" The director yells out so everyone can hear. I walk off set and to my trailer to change out of my Cookie costume. After changing I grab my things and I head over to Hakeem's trailer cause that's where the kids are. I knock on the door and without waiting for an answer I enter.

"Hey are yall ready?" I ask Hakeem and the kids. After we finish filming we call a driver to come and take us to the hotel.

"Yeah," Keem replies and grabs his stuff. He picks up Prince and I grab Bella's hand. We walk out of the trailer and over to the driver who was waiting for us.

We arrive at the hotel and we get on the elevator for our specific floor. We reach the location of our rooms so Keem puts Prince down and walks to his door but I stop him before he could go in.

"I'm doing movie night for the kids later on you should come," I tell him.

"Dope what time," He replies.

"Around 8," I say looking at my phone for the time and it is only 6:12. "By the way pajamas are required," I add smiling. He shakes his head ok and walks into his room. I turn to my door and I open it. The kids walk in and I follow them.

After chilling for a little while I give the kids a bath and then take a shower. We change into our pajamas and I let the kids play around. I get on the phone and order popcorn and pizza. We already have candy, chips, and drinks in the room so we only have to wait on the food before starting. I get a call out of nowhere and I see it's Devon so I sit on my bed and pick it up.

Phone Convo

Hey babe

How has everything been we haven't talked since you left new York

Everything's great sorry I haven't called I've just been really busy

Nah it's cool so have I

Really what have you been working on

Just a couple of songs for the ASA nominations

That's great cant wait to hear them

Yeah me too but what are you doing

Tonight were doing movie night in about a couple of minutes actually

Ok have fun and say hi to the kids for me

I will bye

I walk back out and I finish setting everything up. I put bowls of candy and chips out while the drinks are still in the fridge so they will be cold. I set a big fluffy blanket on the couch for us to use for if we get cold. I hear a knock on the door so I go open it and I see its Keem

"Hey everything is set up and the kids are in their room but were still waiting on some food," I say looking at he's bare chest. "I thought I said pajamas were required," I question him.