CHAPTER 1: THE TALK

Authors note : This is picking up after the world turned on Tiana for being pro life. So after her performance but before she signed with Bossy media. The story is going to have the show incorporated but with my own spin and ideas on it. 😘😘

Tiana's Pov

After my performance I change and was on my way out to Bossy Media but I stopped when I hear Andre call after me .

"Tiana wait" I hear Andre say and I turn around to face him. 

"I have to go Andre" I said with an annoyed tone.

"You're right, I should not have told you to apologize for having your own opinion"

"what?" I said in disbelief.

"I should not have told you to apologize especially after everything you went through your opinion is valid and I understand why you feel the way you feel." "I should of realized that from the beginning especially since we both lost a child."

"Thank you, so your not going to make me apologize anymore?"

"No, but you should still explain yourself." I scoff while looking at him in disbelief "Let me explain all the hate you're getting is not deserved but the public wont know that unless you tell them about your experience."

"Fine if you think me telling the world why I'm pro life is going to make the hate die down then I'll do it." I said with a little sadness in my voice.

"Great!" Andre said " I'll arrange for you to go on THE REAL so that you can make a statement.

"Thank you" 

"No problem that's my job after all." He says as he walks away. 

"Timothy(Tiana's driver)take me home please." I say in a tired voice.

"of course ma'am."

While on the road I take my phone out and check the time it is 6:35. I decided to text Hakeem cause I don't want to go on the show and tell the world without talking to him first.

Hey can you come over? To Keem🦁🤴🏽❤

Sure but why? To T🤤❤👸🏽

Y you gotta question everything? to Keem🦁🤴🏽❤

Cause. to T🤤❤👸🏽

Boy get over here it's important and bring food I'm hungry. to Keem🦁🤴🏽❤

K. To T🤤❤👸🏽

I shut my eyes waiting to get home to see my kids cause lord knows they're the only things that keeps me sane in this world.

"Ma'am were here."

"Thank you Timothy see you tomorrow" I say on my way to the lobby since I live in a penthouse.

I get on the elevator to get up to my apartment and wait until I hear the ding  and I get off and open my door. I hear Bella talking to the nanny and that automatically puts a smile on my face I just love coming home to my kids. "Hey Clarissa" I say to the nanny and she smiles at me. I see Bella run towards me and gives me a hug. I pick her up and say "Hey cutie" she smiles at me and says "hay Tata" she's says looking up at me.

"Where's Prince?" I ask Clarissa "He is sleeping" she replied "Oh ok thank you and you can go home now" "ok" She says as she grabs her things to leave. She give me and Bella a quick hug and says bye.

"Ok what do you want to do as we wait for your dad Bella" 

"Watch SpongeBob" she says smiling and I said of course. Ten minutes later I hear the door bell ring and I assumed it was Hakeem and I open the door but instead it was Devon.

"Hey what are you doing here" I say 

"Can I not visit my girl" he says jokingly 

"Of course you can but its just I wasn't expecting you that's all" I said and then kissed him. I hear footsteps and then I hear "What is this clown doing here?" Hakeem said while holding a bag of Japanese food. "Nothing he was just leaving" I replied. "What?" Devon said. "Can you go inside please" I said facing Hakeem he looks at me and nods and then he looks at Devon and gave him a nasty look.

"What is he doing here at this hour?" He said and I was taken aback.

'What you don't trust me" I asked in disbelief

"No I trust you I just don't trust Hakeem" 

"You know what I don't have time for this I will talk to you tomorrow, bye" I turn around and go inside and see Hakeem and Bella playing and I smile as I walk towards them.

"Where's the food" I said "it's on the kitchen counter" Hakeem replies and I turn around and see my fave chicken teriyaki yes I know basic but you can't go wrong with a classic.

I grab the plate and I hear Hakeem say "What did you want to talk about" while eating his plate of food. "Well you know how I said Andre was forcing me to apologize for being pro life" "yeah" "Well I was suppose to apologize at my performance and I didn't but after Andre told me that it was okay." I will have to do an interview so that I can explain why I'm pro life and I just wanted to tell you cause I didn't want you finding out that I did it from social media."

"I'm ok with you doing it but I know how hard it is for you to talk about are you sure your ready?" He said in a worried voice. 

"Well it has been 2 years I have to talk about it at some point" I said in a sad voice. 

"I'm proud of you babe" I look at him smiling

"I have a boyfriend now so you gotta stop calling me babe" I said smiling 

"Why?" he said looking amused.

"Because it's kind of disrespectful to him"

"Whatever" we look at each other and start laughing. We continued to eat and watch SpongeBob with Bella until she fell asleep. We took her to her room and gave her a good night kiss and got out. After that Hakeem hugs me and leaves. I got ready for bed and then I got sad knowing that I would have to do that interview and deal with Devon tomorrow.

I hope you guy liked my first chapter even if I only get 2 readers that would be a great accomplishment for me. If you guys have any feedback I would love it cause I know that it is not perfect especially since it's the first time I'm writing something that isn't for school. I finally watched episode 4 of empire and Tiana is a fool for signing with Bossy Media especially since Becky is being all two faced and sh*t. Anyways I don't know when I'm going to update but I do know that I want to update at least once every week.😘😘😘😍 

If yall reading this on a laptop yall should press read aloud cause that sh*t funny especially when it comes to the emojis.😂😂😂