CHAPTER 22: WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE THE BABY DADDY?

Next day

Today is the first day of the press tour for the movie. Tiana and Hakeem are standing behind a curtain waiting for the interviewer to call them out.

"I would like to welcome our next guest here to promote their movie Hakeem Lyon and Tiana Brown." The interviewer introduces them. The audience members get up from their seats and clap to welcome them. The director motions for them to get on stage. T and Keem reveal themselves from behind the curtains and walk to greet the host.

"Welcome." She says after they get the pleasantries out of the way. She gestures for them to take a seat. 

"Thank you." Hakeem and T reply at the same time. 

"This Movie is about how Empire was built." She explains to the audience. "Also your families rise to fame and power." She says while gesturing to Hakeem. All Hakeem does in nod his head yes. "I cant wait I love me some Cookie." She adds excitedly.

"Don't we all." T responds.

"Ok first question was it weird working with your ex?" She asks. 

"No because we know how to keep it professional and we are and have been on good terms." Tiana states and Hakeem nods in agreement. 

"We are cool no drama or anything." Hakeem adds.  

"That's good, what about your time on set how was that?" She asks after reading her questions card. 

"I had a great time on set everything went without a hitch and everyone got along with each other. It was a fun experience especially since it was my first time doing a major acting role. I've been in commercials but I've never acted to that magnitude before so that was different." Tiana explains. She had fun on set everyone was nice.

"How did it feel to play your dad especially when it came to intimate scenes was it weird because it was with your ex who was playing your mother." The interviewer aims the question at Hakeem. 

Hakeem's responds to her with "I didn't think about that and now that you say that I'm uncomfortable." The audience chuckle. 

"There was only kissing nothing weird or extreme." T comments. They continued the interview and it all went smooth. No questions were asked about their personal life.  

2 weeks later 

After that interview they went through that whole process throughout the week to promote the movie. All the interviews were great. When they had female interviewers they would flirt with Hakeem knowing he is married. That was annoying for Tiana but she got through it. The last two weeks had been very eventful for the Lyons. Lucious had a big fight with Damon which ended in Damon's death. The cops had started an investigation but they ruled it as self defense on Lucious part. Since it had been such an action pact week the Lyons are ready to have something go their way which is the movie. The Premiere for the movie is actually today. They had their fitting and have their outfits. The stars of the movie are going to match and since the kids are coming they are also going to match with their parents.