CHAPTER 6: CONFRONTATION

When I got home I went upstairs and take the makeup off and then I took a shower. After my shower I put my pajamas on and then I went to sleep cause I was really tired.

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear and I slowly get up even though I don't want to

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear and I slowly get up even though I don't want to. I get in the shower and get ready for my day and after that I made myself breakfast. I seat down to watch tv and eat and then I decide to text Hakeem so I know if he is at home or not.

Hey you home right now: Tiana🤤❤👸🏽

No I had to go set early why: Hakeem🦁🤴🏽❤

I just want to talk so imma drop by later: Tiana🤤❤👸🏽

Ok: Hakeem🦁🤴🏽❤

I continue to watch tv after I finish eating and then my phone started ringing so I pick it up and I see that it is Honor. 

"Hey what do you want," I say when I answer the phone. 

"Well good morning to you too Tiana I'm feeling well after last night how about you," she says in a fake sweet voice. 

"Hahaha," I say sarcastically then I ask her how she is.

"I'm doing well like I said," Honor says.

"Well why did you call me," I say genuinely curious because I know she doesn't like waking up before twelve o'clock and it's currently ten. 

"Can't I just call my best friend to see how she is doing after she left us at the club to go home," she says acting like she's offended.

"Yeah I guess," I say not believing she doesn't want something. 

"So yesterday you said you were going to tell me something but you never did so what was it," She says curiously and I should of known she was going to ask because she never forgets when tea is going to be spilled but she always forgets everything else. 

"Oh right see I knew you wanted something," I say smiling. 

"Whatever and what was it," She says getting impatient.

"Ok so you know how when you called me I was in my car coming from dropping the kids off to Hakeem," she yeah so I continue "Well what I wanted to tell you was that when it was time for prince to go with Hakeem he started crying and I felt so bad because he wanted to stay with me and Devon."

"Oh wow how did hakeem feel about that," she says knowing how Hakeem can get when he is mad. 

"Actually he wasn't mad at least he wasn't acting like it so I thought he was fine," I say knowing that was a stupid assumption to make. 

"Tiana you really thought hakeem would be fine with the fact that his son did not want to go with him and wanted to stay with his mom's boyfriend," She says. 

"Ok fine I wasn't thinking so I didn't really talk to him about it so when we went to the club and I went on my phone I saw his performance so I felt even worse. I was going to call him but I saw that it was too late so I decided to wait and talk to him today. I just texted him and he said he's free to talk but I'm a little bit nervous."