Episode 23, Dare 21

Roseflight: Welcome back to the show! Who has today's dare?

Nightfeather: I do! I dare Jayfail to sit for a whole moon while Fireblaze vomits on him. If he gets hungry, UNIBADGER will serve him whatever she wants to serve him.

Roseflight: Okay, bri--

Cloudfall: BRING IN THE JAYJAY! ...I'm sorry, I just really wanted to say that xD *throws a waffle*

Jayfail: I smell wafflez *runs out and grabs the waffle* Huzzah!

Roseflight: *takes the waffle* Sorry, Jay. You can only eat what Unibadger wants you to eat til next moon.

Unibadger: *gives him meatloaf*

Jayfail: Aw, I HATE meatloaf! I'm getting out of here! *starts to get up and fails* What?! Why can't I get up?

Hollyblaze: *hides a roll of duct tape behind her back* I don't know... maybe you just really fail

Jayfail: I DON'T FAIL

Nightfeather: Then why's it in your suffix?

Jayfail: BECAUSE I HATE YOU ALL

Nightfeather: SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR DUMPLINGS

Unbadger: *shoves dumplings down Jayfail's throat*

Fireblaze: And, my favorite part of the dare. BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK! *vomits on Jayfail for a whole moon*

ONE MOON LATER 

Hollyblaze: *removes the duct tape*

Jayfail: I'M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *runs back to his room*

Roseflight: Yay it's over! Well guys, vote & comment, post truths and dares in the comments, and see you later!

Nightfeather: Hmm... "SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR DUMPLINGS"... that would be good to put on a T-shirt or something. *grabs a waffle* Nom nom...