he likes someone else

A/N: Can you guys stop hating on the ship in the comments tyvm, if you don't like the ship, click away and move on, it's just a character👍😁

''Tama! Oh..'' You mumble as you see him talk to Nejire. They were smiling at each other and talking about who knows what.

You had liked Tamaki for a while but you were too scared to say anything about it because you didn't wanna lose your friendschip. How can you not like him though? He's so sweet and caring, but still gets all shy about the smallest things. He always tries his best and is so strong. He knows how to cheer you up and just makes you happy in general. He was obviously good looking as well. You've been keeping those feelings hidden since you guys started UA, you realized you liked him during the entrance exams. Mirio, Tamaki and you came from the same school.

Once the three of you got into UA you got a new friend, Nejire Hado. She really was the one of the nicest and prettiest people you knew. Maybe that's why Tamaki liked her? He never said anything about it but anyone could see that he clearly was in love with her, even a stranger could notice it. Too bad for you.

You felt something inside of you as you watched them talk and sighed turning away from them and walking away. How much you cared about Nejire, you sometimes wanted her not to be in this school. Since you guys got close Tamaki his feelings started getting more and more, making him drift away from you slowly. You hated to admit it but you were jealous, like really jealous actually.

''Hey y/n you okay?" Mirio asked and you got scared, you never noticed him coming. ''Yeah why wouldn't I be?'' You asked and smiled at him and seeing Eri as well, since the school festival was today. ''Eri-chan! How have you been?" You asked with a big smile also hoping that Mirio will shut up about feelings. ''Are you jealous?'' You heard Mirio mumble but you just focused on Eri.

The two of you talked and walked around for a bit when it was time for the beauty pageant. You stood next to Tamaki and smiled up at him. ''Nejire is definitely gonna win!'' You said. ''Y Yeah, she deserves it.'' Tamaki said and you saw him blush. You shook it away and just looked at the stage.

You and Tamaki stood close to each other while watching everyone perform. ''Next we have a third year, Nejire Hado!'' Some dude said trough a microphone and you smiled looking up at Tamaki. Tamaki was completely freaking out and mumbled some things. ''Hado-san.. People are just animals...'' He said and you giggled. Nejire started and you saw Tamaki calm down right away when he saw her, well that hurt. He was looking at her with a big smile and the look in the eyes clearly said that he was in love, just not with you. You looked away from Tamaki and smiled at your friend. You couldn't blame Tamaki for being in love with her though, she was beautiful.

As the performances ended you wiped away your tears, not noticing them until now. ''T tamaki please tell Mirio and Nejire I left, I'll be back for the results tho!'' You said and quickly walked away before he could even answer. Tamaki was really confused and shouted your name after you, but you didn't notice.

Why did it hurt so much? Why were you so in love with him? Why did you want to be with him? Tell everyone proudly he's yours. Fall asleep in his arms. Just do anything a couple does. Why does it have to be him? It was clear that he liked her for a while, you should've moved on back then already. But why did you fall for him even more when his heart clearly didn't belong to you?

--------------------------------------

i'M SORRY I WAS IN A SAD MOOD FDHDS