birthday headcanons

Happy tamaki day you guys! and happy birthday to the one and only tamaki amajiki! here are some birthday headcanons, I hope you guys enjoy them!
____________________________________

* You would be the first one to wake up on his birthday, making breakfast for him.

* Tamaki would be fast asleep the whole time, it had been a busy week at work and he had a long shift last night, so he deserved all the rest.
* When you finished making breakfast, you would wake him up, Tamaki looking up you, being confused.
* He would have forgotten about his birthday from all of the stress at work.
* "Happy birthday Tamaki." You said softly, making him realize what day it was.
* He would smile at you and thank you, he couldn't believe he forgot his birthday but he blamed the stress from work.
* He took a break of a week for a reason and he couldn't be happier to be able to spend it with you.
* You guys would eat breakfast in bed together, feeding each other here and there and laughing a bit.
* Tamaki would slowly fully wake you up and thank you again, over and over, feeling loved and appreciated, not knowing this was just the beginning of the day.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* As the day went go on, you would tell him that you had a surprise for him, making him nervous.
* He would get ready, trying to look good, even though you kept reminding him he looked good in anything.
* You didn't wanna tell Tamaki that you had a surprise because it would kinda ruin the idea, but you couldn't keep it hidden from him.
* When you guys arrived at the place, he's welcomed with a warm "Happy birthday." From everyone there.
* Tamaki would hide behind you and hold you closely, being scared at first and not liking the idea of a big party and thinking that it was one.
* You laughed a bit, calming him down and telling him it weren't much people.
* You knew his boundaries and Tamaki knew yours, he couldn't be happier that you knew his and respected his boundaries.
* He would finally look at the small "crowd" , relaxing when he saw a few people.
* It would be just the people he cared a lot about and was comfortable enough, so he could be himself at the party.
* Tamaki would thank you again, enjoying the rest of the night with everyone and thinking this was the last thing you had planned for him.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* When you guys got home, you told him you had a few more surprises.
* "M-More? After all of this?" Tamaki would ask nervously. "Why are you doing so much for me?"
* Tamaki would feel like he didn't deserve all of this, especially after he always makes you feel with his anxiety and everything.
* But when you tell him it's fine and it was his birthday, so spoiling hm once a year wouldn't hurt right? That's if you spoiled him once a year..
* He would be really flustered after you tell him that he deserves it and opens the presents carefully, not wanting to break anything.
* Tamaki would be really thankful and thank you over and over, giving you kisses here and there, already thinking about how to get you back on your birthday.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

* After everything that day, you guys would lay in bed together.
* You would be the little spoon and Tamaki would cuddle you closely, not letting you go at all.
* Giving you small kisses here and there, being a smiling mess.
* Tamaki would be the happiest he had been in a while and couldn't ask for more.
* So ending the night with cuddling and falling asleep together, sounded perfect to him and that's exactly what he did.
* "I love you y/n." He'd mumble, before falling asleep with you in his arms.