asking for a kiss*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok so all the credits go to them!

_____________________

You laughed a bit as Mirio made some random joke, leaning against your boyfriend aka Tamaki, making him blush a bit. Lunch break just started and the four of you were sitting somewhere where barely any people came, you guys didn't mind sitting away from the others, it was because Tamaki didn't like eating in the cafeteria, all the people there made him nervous.

"We're gonna go get food, are you guys sure that you don't need anything?" Nejire asked as she got up with Mirio. "No we're fine, thank you Hado." You said with a smile. "Well we'll be gone for a bit then, don't get all lovey dovey while we're gone- You wouldn't want anyone seeing you guys make out here now would you?" Mirio said teasingly as you laughed a bit. "Yeah yeah, bye Togata."  You answered with a laugh as they left, leaving you and Tamaki alone.

Tamaki didn't mind being alone with you at all, he was your boyfriend after all. If the choice was up to him, he'd be alone with you always. You turned to Tamaki, only to notice him being all flustered. You laughed a bit and poked his nose.

"He was just kidding you know-" You said but Tamaki only found himself staring at your lips, he shook the thought off and looked into your eyes, smiling lightly. "Y-Yeah but it's still embarrassing." Tamaki said, turning even redder at the thought of you catching him staring.

Mirio might have said that but Tamaki had been looking at your lips the whole time, maybe that's why Mirio said that. Tamaki wanted to kiss you but he was scared, he was too scared to even kiss your cheek with them around, knowing Mirio would make some embarrassing jokes. So when they were gone, you noticed Tamaki kinda being lost in his mind.

"Are you okay Tama?" You asked gently, making him look up at you and getting out of his thoughts. "I-I'm fine." He answered quickly, looking at your lips and looking into your eyes again.

He could go in for a kiss right now but what if the others came back? What if anyone saw? Then again, he really wanted the kiss but he was too nervous to do it himself.

"Y-Y/N can i ask you something?" He said nervously, looking away from you, being too nervous to look into your eyes as he asked it. "Of course you can, what is it?" You asked with a smile. "C-Can I kiss you?" He answered, looking at you again. "Is that even a question, yes you can babe-" You answered him, that nickname getting him even more flustered.

Tamaki leaned in carefully, closing his eyes and hoping he wouldn't fuck up. You smiled and leaned in as well, your lips meeting in the middle. Tamaki relaxed the moment your lips met each other, making you smile against his lips as you deepened the kiss.

Tamaki pulled back slowly, resting his forehead against yours as the both of you smiled, catching your breathe slowly. Maybe kissing you in public wasn't too bad. Tamaki slowly leaned in for another one, smiling and just when your lips were about to touch, you hear an oh so well known voice.

"So you guys did get all lovey doveyyy." Mirio said teasingly, making Tamaki pull back quickly and turn red again. He really wanted that kiss but he would get it later, when Mirio wasn't around. He learned that doing anything with Mirio around would be constant teasing and the poor boy couldn't take that.