slow dance

Quick psa: This is from my bnha one shots book, but I thought it would be nice to put it in here, since it is a Tamaki one shot.

You watched as people danced on the dance floor and sighed, you had no date or well let's say you said no to the guys who asked you, since you wanted one guy and that was Tamaki. You were standing next to the table with the drinks and smiled at your best friend Nejire, while she was dancing the night away together with a few other class mates and her boyfriend. You weren't really the type to dance so you just watched people be happy and dance. Little did you know Tamaki was doing exact the same thing and was standing next to you.

Midway the song that was playing, Nejire and Mirio walked towards the two of you with a big grin on their faces. ''Come on guys, let's just dance for a while?'' Nejire said. ''A bit of dancing can't do anyone wrong.'' Mirio said and you smiled weakly. ''I don't really da-'' You wanted to say but Nejire cut you off. ''Bullshittt, just come dance with us.'' She said and you sighed. ''Come on Tamaki, just for a little bit.'' Mirio said and tried to get him to the dance floor too. ''I I, fine.'' Tamaki sighed and you guys walked towards the dance floor.

Nejire and Mirio high fived each other, exactly knowing what song was coming after this. The four of you were really close, you and Tamaki being the shy and quiet ones of the group, while Nejire and Mirio were the positive and always shining ones. You just slowly swayed with the music to not disappoint your friends, who tried their bests to get you on the dance floor. Tamaki stood there awkwardly, moving a bit with the music too, not really knowing what to do. You noticed and just smiled to yourself, thinking about how cute it actually was. The song ended and a slow dance song came up, you wanted to leave but Nejire said something, while her and Mirio both grabbed their partners.

''Why don't you and Tamaki slow dance as well?'' She smiled and you turned red. ''I I uh can't really slow dance.'' Tamaki said. ''But I know y/n can!'' Mirio said and looked at you. ''Yeah i can but I don't think he wants that.'' You mumbled. ''I I do.'' Tamaki answered nervously, feeling bad about the fact that he made you feel like he didn't want it. You smiled up at him and nervously grabbed his hand. ''I I'll teach you.'' You said and he nodded.

''P put your hand on my hips or my back.'' You said nervously, while you placed your free hand on his shoulder. ''L like this?'' He asked and gently put his hand on your hips, while with his other hand, he was holding your hand. ''Yeah like that.'' You smiled at him and slowly moved along with the music. ''Just sway along with the music and you'll be fine.'' You smiled and something inside of you switched and threw the shyness away, what resulted in you placing a kiss on his cheek, making him turn even redder, if that was possible.

You guys swayed along with the music and moved a bit closer to each other, Tamaki quickly got the hang of it and relaxed quickly, since he was holding your hand. You smiled and put your head on his shoulder, just like the song said. You could feel him tense up, but relax quickly again. The both of you danced along with the song, not wanting it to end and not wanting to let each other go. Sadly every good thing comes to an and and the song ended.

''You did amazing Tama.'' You said. ''T thank you, I learned from the best.'' He said with a blush and made you blush as well. You guys were still holding each other and you really didn't mind. You felt him staring at your lips and then staring back at you. You smiled and leaned in, kissing him gently. The poor boy was too shocked to notice what was happening at first, but when he realized, he quickly kissed back.

You melted under his touch, as you've been waiting for this since forever and just wrapped your arms around him. This night couldn't get any better.