when he gets shy/nervous*

This is inspired by a comment on tiktok, so all the credits go to the person that commented it!

————————————————————

''Don't be so nervous Tama, it are just some first year students.'' You said softly and held him. ''Yeah I know but I hate having the attention on me.'' He mumbled and you just smiled weakly. You guys were going to talk about work studies with class 1A. Mirio, Nejire, Tamaki and you were known as the big four, the top 4 students in UA.

''Please come in.'' You heard Eraser Head say and the four of you walked into the classroom. Tamaki had his head down and you walked behind him. The students all looked at the four of you and you just smiled, standing next to Tamaki. The students talked among themselves, being shocked to have the big four in their class.

''Okay, can you please introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki.'' Eraser Head said. You looked at Tamaki and saw him stressing out right away.

''It's no good.'' He said and was shaking. ''Mirio, Hado, Y/n.. Even if I look out on them imagining that they're potatoes, everything other than their heads remain human. I still can't see them as anything but human. What should I do? I can't... say anything.. My mind's blank... I can't.. I want to go home..!'' He said and his first instinct was to hide. He tucked his head towards your neck/hair. You smiled, knowing that brings him comfort and let him do it. Tamaki calmed down and the students looked at the two of you.

''How'd you do that?!'' A student asked. ''Maybe it's her quirk!'' Another student asked and you giggled. ''It's not my quirk, he's my boyfriend.'' You said with a smile. ''Well anyway, this is Amajiki Tamaki and I'm L/N Y/N.'' You said and gently grabbed Tamaki his hand. Nejire continued explaining the students with a big smile and excitedly asked them all kind of things, while you traced circles on Tamaki his palm, trying to get him completely calmed down.

''Isn't this lacking rationality.'' Eraser Head said with a dead glare. ''Don't worry Erased Head! I'm going last to wrap things up!'' Mirio said quickly and did his introduction.

''How about it Erased Head?'' Mirio asked, after he told the students to fight him all at once. ''Do what you want.'' Eraser head said and you guys went to the training hall, you and Tamaki stayed far away from them and he still had his head nuzzled in your neck.

''I'm proud of you Tama.'' You said and turned to look at him. ''Proud of what exactly?''  He mumbled and looked down. ''Of you, you could've walked away too you know.'' You said, pecking his lips and pulling him closer. ''Really?'' He said and you nodded. ''Little by little, you'll get there.'' You smiled and he hugged you. ''I love you.'' He said with a smile and Nejire walked towards you guys. ''I still don't know how you calm him down.'' She laughed and Tamaki blushed, hiding his face once again. You just giggled and smiled. "I guess it's magic."