Family Meeting! Oh Joy...

“Charlie?”My mom said opening the door “Honey can you come downstairs we have to discuss some things as a family.”

“No.” I said 

“Charlotte Nicolette Rosheart get your butt up and downstairs now!”My mom said as she than stepped into the hallway. “Charlotte you have five minutes.”

I ran into my bathroom washed my face and than headed downstairs.I walked into the living room and found my seat, Next to Danny and Tyler.

“Role Call.”My dad said “Children Ages please.”My said said 

“Robert.”My father said 

“Quinn.”

“Vincent Michael age 25.”My oldest brother said 

“Todd Christopher Age 23.”

“Jimmy Daniel age 21.” 

“Kevin Robert Age 19.”

“Eric Stephen Age 19.”

“Joseph Daniel age 17.”

“Daniel Robert age 15.”

“Charlotte Nicolette age 15.” 

“Tyler James age 13.” 

“Chase Evan age 10.”

“Logan Michael age 7.”

“Maxwell Stephen age 4.” 

If your wondering why we do this shitty role call with ages its for big family meetings and also cause well its all recorded. My parents like to document everything. Including family meetings.I find it insane but oh well. nothing in my life is normal. 

“Okay now that, thats over lets begin.”My father said “First order of business.”

“Congratulations are in order to Vincent.” “Congratulations dear.”My mother said as everyone clapped, minus me.

“next order of business is the whole matter of Charlotte dating.”My dad said 

“Thats Irrelevant.”my mom said “Charlotte and I will discuss that in a private meeting.”

“I think not!”All the boys yelled minus Danny who I know could sense my awkwardness, and Also probably could see the tears welling up in my eyes. 

“I agree with mom.”Danny said “Charlotte is upset and she has never been this involved in us guys relationships.”

“Yeah but Danny she is our sister and we have to protect her.”Tyler said “Make sure this guy isn’t going to take advantage of her.”

“Tyler, thats enough.”My mom said “We can discuss this later.”

“But Mom!”Tyler yelled 

“Okay,enough.”My mom said “We have more important things, to talk about.”

“Like?”Vinny asked 

“As you all know your Aunt Heather past away last year.” My mom said as Danny’s pocket vibrated next to me,making me start to giggle 

“Charlotte!”My father yelled

“Sorry.” “But D turn your phone off or at least put it on silent.”

“Heathers husband was involved in a car Crash and he died so,I was named in the will as the legal guardian so Heathers 4 children will be moving in with us.”

“Um.”Joey said “What gender?” 

“Two Boys and Two Girls.”

“How old?” 

“the Older two are 22 and 19 and the younger two are 13 and 16.”

“Names?”Vincent asked 

“Stephen,Carly,Parker and Everett.”

“So Two more boys?”I said 

“Well no,Stephen is in school so one more boy and another girl will be living here full time.”

“Oh.”Vinny said “Thats Weird.” 

“Carly and Parker will be moving into the pink Area and Stephen and Everett will be moved into the boys guests rooms.”

“Great.”Joey said as Eric and Kevin stood up 

“Vin,T,Jim,Joe,D and Ty.” Eric said come out side for a second 

They all got up and walked outside. 

“Charlie why don’t we get to go in those meetings?”Chase asked as Danny walked in sat down and whispered “they are fucked.” 

The rest of the guys returned. I know this game its a decoy, Mom and dad think that group is gonna plot or something but really that honor is bestowed on me and Danny. Danny and I are the evil duo. The prank queen and king. The Pink paint wasn’t me though that was all Tyler plotting revenge on Danny for covering him in paint and feathers. Oh boy was that funny. Me,Danny and Joey are the worst we are all pretty close but when we get mad at each other a war zone erupts.

“Here is the deal!”My father yelled “These kids have been through alot,they are’t to be messed with at all.” “Do you understand me!”

“Yup.”We all replied 

“Sir, The Williams children have arrived.”Our Butler Tom Said

My parents got up and walked out side, to our foyer. 

“Your Call.”Danny said

“Lets all just wait.”

“Seriously?”Joey asked as They walked in 

“Charlotte?”Parker said rudely 

my mouth dropped.I was made fun of by Parker and Carly was a total bitch. 

I grabbed my phone and sent a text to Danny 

Me to Dan:

 Its on! 

-C

Dan: Nah. not worth it yet.

-D

We all went to our rooms. I was on my bed listening to music when my door opened.

Parker and Carly where standing there.Great this should be fun. 

The walked in 

“Your room is so much bigger than mine.”Parker said “Lets remedy that.”

“We want your room.”Carly said “And your going to give it to us.”

“um.”I said “I think not.”

My mom walked in “girls is everything all right?”

‘Actually no.”Carly said as she started to fake cry. 

The went on this big story about sharing a room. and how the guest bedrooms were two far apart and blah blah, Guess who got kicked out of her room. yup me! Stupid Blonde Bitches.I was now in the 3rd guest bedroom cause boxes filled the other two. Screw this Shit. I texted Tyler.

Me to Ty 

BabyT Its On Like Donkey Kong Assemble war mode! and alert the media! 

-C

Ty:

 uh huh u heard wht mom n Dad said 

-T

Me:

 Tyler Srsly Idc! 

-C

Ty :

go to bed Charlie. and be nice! 

-T

I fell asleep plotting.