A proposal of some sorts

*FlashBack*

I decided against the norm of my family to go to public school.. Maybe it was the constant you have how many brothers or the fact i would be stuck in a hellish setting being around my brothers. I can only take so much of them and well the whole living in the same house. 

I got dropped off by my dad. It was nice spending one on one time with the person I never see. 

“Charlie, Im proud of this decision.”

“why is that?”

“because you did what I never had the guts to do.”

“Im nervous.”

“Don’t be Charlie you have a lot going for you.”

“like.”

“You’re intelligent,witty,and a very beautiful young woman.”

“I think as a father you are required to say that.”

“No honey I am not.” “I’ve always said that if my child was ugly id be honest I would love it but I would never ever call it beautiful.”

“Thats so messed up.”

“I called Todd a monkey for many many years.”

“Thats funny.”

“Your mother when she was pregnant with Jimmy, I kept on saying Quinn this one better not look like the monkey.” “I swore one day she was gonna kill me.”

“Thats funny.”

“I think I will drive you in most days sweetie.”

“Why?”

“because Charlie I like this one on one time.” He said as he pulled into the school parking lot. 

“Thanks dad.” 

“No problem.”

I got out of the car and headed into a school where I know absolutely no one. Freshman year oh joy.I walked in and well it was nothing like the movies.No one even looked at me. homeroom was well boring I met a girl named Morgan she was a pretty but average. Classes were boring and than I met them. I guess you could say I tripped and spilled my diet coke all over her. 

“You little Bitch!”The tall blonde yelled “do you know how much this sweater cost.” “Probably more than your house.” 

“I am very sorry,if you’d like I can have my cleaners clean it for you.”

“no thanks I don’t do cheap.” “But you will pay.”

“Okay.”I said as walked over to the table where Morgan was.

“Charlotte thats Carly Williams her parents are very very wealthy.”

“Big deal.”

“She is the most popular girl in school.”

“oh.”

“She is gonna make your life a living hell.”Abby the girl I met in History. 

“Yes she will.”Taylor the girl I met in Math.

She did just thats her sister Parker helped. but no one can truly make my life a living hell I mean come on i have 11 brothers. There is not much I can’t take. 

*Back To reality*

“Hey Char?”Danny asked knocking on my door 

“Yeah?”