Happy Holidays? part 1.

Its been an entire month since he broke my heart.... an entire month of tears ...

I have realized something though,I realized that nothing last forever and well I don’t need him. If he was the right boy I wouldn’t be crying about him. But in other news tonight is my family’s annual Holiday extravaganza.I have never liked these parties. Something insane and totally annoying happens. The worst part is everyone is dressed insanely similar. Actually the guys are all wearing black tux’s with red ties. I am wearing this super cute ruffled red dress with a black bow. The house was insanely decorated for Christmas. In total I think we had like 10 Christmas tree’s maybe more and like 200 wreaths not counting the ones on the windows outside. My mother is insane when it comes to this. 

“Will all Children please report to the front living room.”My mothers voice echoed over the loud speaker.

I finished getting ready and walked downstairs 

“ugh I hate this.”Danny said walking in step next to me 

“Why do you always randomly meet me on the stairs?”

“I don’t like to be alone.”Danny said as I started to kinda stumble down. “And because every time you wear those shoes you tumble,and land flat on your face.”

“I do not!”I protested as we reached the last step. 

“If it wasn’t for my arm being linked to yours right now,dear sister your would have fallen.”

“Shut up Daniel.”

I walked away and headed to our front room.

“So Charlotte,Mom just told us she invited the Owens family.”

“Honey, he works with your father, I had no choice,But I have invited my friends whose son is about your age and will shortly be attending the prep.”

Everyone looked at each other. why I am not sure. Than the guests started to arrive.

We all started to mingle 

“Hi Soon to be little sister.”Stef said hugging me 

“Hi.”

“So?”She whispered “are you still insanely broken hearted?”

“I don’t know,lets see how I feel when he gets here.”

“Alright,I finally got my engagement ring.”Stef kinda squealed 

“I though you had one.”

“I did,than It got lost by one of the younger people.”

It was a really nice setting. I being nosy want to know how much it cost. 

“I was so excited when Vin and I went to pick it out its The Lucida from Tiffany’s.”

“I wonder how much that cost.”Danny said walking up to me looking at Stef’s left hand.

“Go ask.”She said smiling. 

“Char I was told to come get you.”Danny said 

“Excuse me.”I told stef 

“I know you want to know how much that cost,so lets go find out.”Danny said as we walked up to Vinny 

“What?”Vinny asked 

“How much did the engagement ring cost?”Danny asked 

“one hundred and seventy six thousand.”Vinny said looking at his glass of champagne “No excuse me I have to go mingle.”

“Holy Crap.”Danny said “Remind me not to find a girl with insanely expensive taste.”

“I get first notice of possible girls.”I said 

“Of course my dear twin.”

Danny and I split up and started to mingle with different people.Than my mothers parents walked in. I greeted them they handed me a present. A stunning Snowflake necklace 

“For my favorite granddaughter.”My Nan said kissing the top of my head 

“Thank you,so much.”I said hugging them both “But I am your only granddaughter.”

“Who knows Aunt Michelle is pregnant again.”My granddad said 

“Is she?” “Mom didn’t tell me.”

“She should be here soon little one.”Nan said “We better go say hello to the rest of the bunch.” 

They walked away my mom walked over to me,long after they had walked away “Ahh My parents are here?”

“yes,I got a diamond snowflake necklace.”

“Go put that in your room.”

I headed upstairs,I walked into my room and put my necklace in the jewelry box in the locked section of the jewelry box in my closet. I fixed my hair and walked back towards the stairs.I walked downstairs without my usual companion and only tripped once. Damn Louboutin’s. I reached the bottom step and well spotted Andy holding hands with a blonde girl whose name is Zoe. she is in my math class. Stuck up as hell. 

“You okay?”Eric asked walking over to me 

“Yup.”

“you sure?”Kevin asked joining his twin “If you want us to hurt him we can,your one of the few we would go to jail for.”

“aww how sweet,but no thanks I am fine.”

The party was strange. My brothers had formed this barrier so i couldn’t see Andy. its was quite funny. but I decided to be mature and talk to Andy and Zoe. 

“Hello Charlotte.”Mr. Owen said 

“Hi Mr.Owens are you enjoying the party so far?”

“Its lovely as always.”Mr. Owen said before he walked away 

“Hi.”I said walking up to Zoe and Andy 

“What do you want?”Zoe asked “How did you get invited to this party anyway,madam scholarship.”

“Excuse me?”I said “This is my house.”

“Yeah right.”Zoe said laughing “The Rosheart’s have all boys.”

Andy look scared “Uh Zoe she really is a Roseheart.”

“Sure and my mom is the queen of england.” “isn’t it just so easy to lie.”

“Why are you such a bitch?”I bluntly said as Danny ran over

“Char, Mom wants you.”

“Not now Daniel this is more fun.”

“Listen you Fucking whore,no one calls me a Bitch.”Zoe snapped 

“Oh well I am pretty sure I just did.” 

Oh boy this is bad,I didn’t really want to start anything but well she just ticks me off. 

“Charlie stop.”Andy said as Danny called over Kevin and Eric. 

“You know what.”I said realizing how immature I was actually being and plus I really wasn’t in the mood of the typical Kevin and Eric take her away routine. “Its not worth it,enjoy the party,Oh and Andy, I hope you and her are very happy.” 

I walked away. God I am a brat. 

“Charlotte.”My mother said grabbing my arm “Honey this is the Daniels.” 

“Hello.”I said 

“Hi I am Trevor.”This Gorgeous blonde haired blue eyed boy said. 

“hi.”I said 

“I am his little sister Livvy.”

“Nice to meet you both.”

“LET!”Danny screamed 

“Excuse me.” I said walking over to my very mad twin who only ever calls me Let when he wants to kill me.I guess its to late to pretend I didn’t hear him. But its never to late to run away....