35

Rosé's POV

"W-what???!!" Seulgi surprisingly asked. Holding her right hand that she used to slap me earlier. She was now shaking in nervous. "H-how is t-that even possible!!"  Her voice were shaking.

"Uh sorry for the interruption but i guess this is the time for us to introduce the unknown CEO of Louis Vuitton Company. I am the Chairman, My younger Daughter Rosé is the CEO, My eldest Daughter Alice is the President and my Wife is the Vice President. Thank you for all of your cooperation." My Dad gave them a proud smile before sitting down.

"I-i... I-i'm s-sorry Ms. R-Roseanne..." Seulgi tried to reach my hands, but i just walk away from her. Leaving her standing alone and let her feel embarrassed to what she did.

"See?! What did i told you?! I told you to stop didn't i, Seulgi?!" I heard Seulgi's Dad said with pure irritation on his voice.

"I-i... Im sorry Dad, Mom said she is Jimin's maid so i don't know--"

"Stop it, Seulgi! Let's go! You're embarrassing our Family!" Seulgi's Dad cut her off.

"Hey Rosie..." My Mom greeted, she stand up to give me a peck on my cheeks. I hug her and kiss her on her cheeks too. I did the same to Alice unnie and Dad.

"Thanks, unnie. You did great." I chuckled on Alice unnie.

"Yeah, welcome. Is your cheeks fine?" She worriedly asked.

"Yes, that's nothing compared to this." I pointed at my wound that is well hidden on my hair.

"Jesus, Rosé! What happened to that?!" My Mom exclaimed. It made Dad look at me too.

Oh no. I think i just did a wrong move. Hahahaha!

"Nothing, Mom. It's just a accident." I lied. Alice unnie shook her head.

"No, Mom. What she meant is Seulgi did that." She said making my eyes widen. Eh?! How did she know about that?! As far as i know i didn't tell her about it.

"What?! That bitch!!" Mom was about to raged, but we stopped her.

"Mom, please calm down. It's already done, past is past okay?" I said calming her down. She nodded, i gave her a water to drink.

"Oh god! What happened to you Racelle?!" Uhm that's Mom Jimieah's voice.

"Jimieah!! Hellooo!!" They hug each other. "Nothing... Oh?! Is this Jio?!" Mom saw Jio beside Mom Jimieah.

"Yup." Mom Jimieah answered with a smile.

"Hi there! You're a cutie huh?!" Mom pinched Jio's cheeked. While they are chit chatting, i tried to walk away. But my back meets a hard chest. By it's scent i already know who it was.

"Hey Babe..." He whispered on my ears. I turned around to face him. His arms sneaked around my waist while my hands held on his shoulder.

"Hi did you already miss me?" I teased.

"You did great earlier, Babe." He said looking at my eyes. "Really?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, just keep smiling you look even more gorgeous when you smile." He said before giving a peck on my lips.

"Omo!!" We heard a squealed.

"Did you saw what i have seen, Racelle?!" Mom Jimieah asked on Mom. They were dazed on our sight.

I immediately pull away from Jimin, clearing my throat before smiling awkwardly to them. My bad, they caught us.

"OH MY GOD!! NO WAY..." Mom gasped, covering her mouth in shocked. It made me look at Jimin who is confused like me. "Jimieah look!" My Mom pointed at my finger.

My eyes widen. "Oh god, it's true! It's an engagement ring!!" My Mom squealed together with Mom Jimieah. They hold their hands together while squealing and jumping around.

"I can't believe this! Aaaccckk!! Our planned worked!!" Mom Jimieah slipped.

"What?! Plan?!" Jimin curiosly asked.

"Yah Jimieah! Why did you said it!" My Mom frowned. "I slipped out of excitement, okay?! I'm sorry!" Mom Jimieah scratched her neck.

"What is it, Mom?!" My eyes warned her.

"Ah... Eh... Yah! You explain this! You are the one who accidentally said it!" My Mom poked Mom Jimeah.

"Eh?! Why me?! Just continue it, Racelle!" Mom Jimieah pushed My Mom a little.

"Okay, stop arguing. Mom and Aunty Jimieah planned all of this." We looked on Alice unnie who is carrying Jio on her arms.

"What?! What do you mean planned all of this?!" I asked confused.

"Hmmm they planned to let you and Jimin met here in Australia, they decided to put you in one roof so something miracle would happened. Remember? Aunty Jimieah said there's no other guest room on Jimin's Mansion but the truth is there are? She did that to let you both sleep in one room. They even let you watch R-18 movie right? Then next they lied to you that they are going to have a one week vacation but two weeks have passed they still didn't came back because they want to leave you two alone. They even pushed your friends away." Alice unnie explained while tickling Jio who is now laughing.

"Pushed away?" Jimin asked curiously.

"They faked the emergencies of Lisa and Jennie, they asked for their cooperation to leave you two alone. So as Taehyung and Jungkook, they all acted that. Aunty Jimieah even brought Seulgi to Mansion so that it can reveals your true feelings for each other, but all of the accidents happened where all Seulgi's thing, it's not part of the plan. Like who the hell would want to hurt their Son and Daughter right? And lastly is this little cutie." Alice unnie pointed at Jio. "They asked Jio to act well and pursue the two of you to be together until you two get in a relationship." Alice unnie finished her explanation and put Jio down.

"What?! So you all know?! Except for us?!" The four of them nodded, Jio gave us a peace sign. "Woah! I can't believe this! We have been set up." I sarcastically laugh. "Well congrats, you succeed 'cause we are now engaged." I rolled my eyes, in which Mom and Mom Jimieah squealed again.

"Yehey!!" Jio exclaimed. Clapping his hands in excitement.

I massaged my forehead before turning around to face Jimin. Leaning my head on his chest. In which he pulled me closer by wrapping his arms around my waist.

Aish! I can't believe this. I am not complaining it's just I can't really imagine they did all of that.

"Hehehe i love you, Rosé dear. Welcome to our Family." Mom Jimieah hugged Me and Jimin. In which i felt very touched.

"Thanks, Mom Jimieah. That's why you even let me call you Mom huh?" I asked facing her, she chuckled and nodded.

"Okay, enough of that. Let's all eat." We heard Dad said. They nodded and start walking away.

"Awww my Rosie... You are really mine now."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You guys!! I am crying right now! I can't believe this story just reached 10k reads. Huhuhu i'm so happy right now, thank you all☹️❤️

~ Anndeukie