17

"Jennie unnieeeee, please don't be such a killjoy! Join us please??" Lisa said, pulling Jennie's arms. As she tries to convince Jennie to join them on their game.

"No, i don't want to. Just play it without me." Jennie said, without any expression on her face.

"Okay then, i will tell to them that-hsjsksahahjasj" Jennie covered Lisa's mouth, stopping her to say something.

"Fine! I will Join, just shut the fuck up Lisa." Jennie rolled her eyes, while Lisa smiled innocently, nodding many times.

"Yes! Finally! Unnie agreed!" Rosé exclaimed.

"Soooo, let's start!" Jungkook excitedly said.

"Let me explain the rules first." Jimin oppa said, while we gather around beside the pool.

"Since you already join this game, there is no turning back. If you choose truth, you have to tell the honest answer. If you fail to answer you'll be punished, you have to choose between dare or drinking half of the soju bottle." Jimin said, making the girls shock. Well except Jennie.

"What?! That's unfair, we might get drunk with that!" Lisa complaint, but Jimin just shrugged his shoulders.

"And if you choose dare, you'll have to do what we have said. If you fail or doesn't want to do the dare, you have to drink one/half bottle of soju." Jimin continued.

"What the heck?! Yah, that's unfair for us girls." Rosé start complaining too.

"Not for me, i can drink more than ten bottles of that." Jennie butt in, making the all of them shocked.

"That's good to hear, i am now more excited to play this." Taehyung said, grinning at it's finest.

"Okay, i'll spin the bottle now." Jimin said, as he start spinning the bottle.

The bottle point at the very first victim, that is Jungkook.

"Truth or Dare?" Taehyung asked.

"I'd like to start this game intense, so i choose dare." Jungkook said.

"I'll choose the dare, hmmm i dare you to kiss someone that gets your attention first." Jimin said, before winking on Jungkook.

Jungkook stand up, sitting between Lisa and Jennie. He smirked, before pulling Lisa's arm. Gripping the back of her head, as he slammed his lips to Lisa.

 Gripping the back of her head, as he slammed his lips to Lisa

(A/N: don't mind the girl's tears. I am just showing you guys, how Jungkook kissed Lisa hehehe. Btw, i got this from the MangaToon story 'Chu, Please Love Me'.

Lisa's eyes widen in shock, they all cheered and shout. As Jungkook pulled away, going back to his old position.

"Woah, nice move Gguk!" Taehyung said, tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah hyung, your lazy ass can't relate. Just pray for yourself that the bottle picks you next." Jungkook teasingly whispered to Taehyung. Making the older one glared at the maknae.