16

Jimin's POV

"Rosé the sun has already set down, go out now, the water is getting colder." I said, waiting for her on the pool stairs with a bathrobe on my arms.

"But i still want to swim." Rosé pouted.

"We will swim again later, just rest for a bit okay?" I said, making her frowned. But she followed anyway hahahaha.

I help her to wear the bathrobe, she was just watching me while i knot the bathrobe. When i have finished knotting it, i look at her she was still pouting.

I give her a peck on her lips, making her eyes widen in surprise.

"Stop pouting, okay?" I said chuckling.

We both sit on the edge of the pool, dipping our feet.

"Here, dry yourself Lisa." Jungkook in his sweet voice said, giving the bathrobe to Lisa who just get out of the pool.

"Thanks." Lisa replied, with a sweet smile on her face.

"Uh Lisa can you hold my crop top inside my jacket?" We heard Jennie said, so we look at her.

Yeah, she was wearing a hoodie jacket, when she falls on the pool with Taehyung.

"Sure, unnie. Come here." Lisa said, Jennie walks toward him.

We are all shock, when Jennie fully removes her hoodie jacket. What the heck, how did she have does abs on her?

As i remember Rosé was beside me, i immediately look away from looking at Jennie

As i remember Rosé was beside me, i immediately look away from looking at Jennie. Even Jungkook was stunned to see the view.

Like what the fuck? She's so fucking sexy on her off shoulder crop top, plus her denim short. It reveals her sexy body. I am sure that Taehyung is now drooling.

But for me Rosé is more sexier that her. I love everything about her.

"Unnie really loves to do workout, that's why her body is like that. And she always hide her abs under thick jackets." Rosé whispered to me.

"Hmmm okay, but you are more sexier for me." I whisper back making her blushed. "Hahaha i love it, when you blushed. You look more beautiful." I continued. And with that it made her blushed even more.

"Woah, unnie. You are burning hot in your outfit." Lisa said, amused on Jennie's outfit. "Maybe we should wear like that too hihi, i'll go change. Since i want to swim again later." Lisa said.

I was startled, when Lisa pulled Rosé away from me. "Let me borrow her oppa." Lisa shouted.

"Uhm can i cooked on your kitchen?" Jennie asked looking at me, i nodded. "Okay, i'll go cooked our dinner." She said, before leaving the pool area.

As all the girls left, we all have our different reactions.

"Woah, i think i just have met three awesome woman today. They are more beautiful and cooler than the other girl group idol lol." Jungkook said, laughing a bit.