32

Rosé's POV

"Yah, Babe... Why are you so quiet?" He laughed while driving, making me rolled my eyes.

"Hyung! What did you do to noona?!" Jio asked a little bit of disappointment can be heard on his voice.

"Oh nothing, Jio. Noona might be very happy so she can't talk and think about it the whole time." I saw Jimin smirked.

"Okay! I hope noona is very happy!" Jio said, licking his chocolate ice cream.

Jimin's right hand pulled my hand to intertwined it. That made me look at him. He smiled on me. Ugh! Fuck you! Why do you have to be this adorable! It makes me fall for you more. My heart feel very touched right now, while he was driving he's holding my hands. He was caressing it gently with his thumb.

I just let him do whatever he wants, i look away and watch how the other cars goes on the road. I only pulled my hands away when my phone rings. It was Jisoo unnie. Omonaaa i miss my unnie! It's been a long time.

"Annyeong, unnie!" I greeted, it made Jimin and Jio looked at me.

"Hmmm Rosie! How are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine, unnie! Why did you call?" I asked still looking out of the window.

"My insomia is back again... And it's already night time here, Rosé. Can you sing for me till i fall asleep please? I missed those days you caressed my hair while singing some english songs for me, please Rosie? Just end the call when you hear me snores." Unnie's voice were desperate yet pleading.

I sighed. "Sure, unnie! Same old favorite christmas song?" I asked, clearing my throat for my preparation.

"Same favorite christmas song then!" She giggles. I cleared my throat for one last time before starting.

(A/N: Play the video if you want to make it more realistic:)

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir
And folks dressed up like eskimos

Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe
Help to make the season bright
Tiny tots with their eyes all aglow
Will find it hard to sleep tonight

They know that Santa's on his way
He's loaded lots of toys and goodies on his sleigh
And ev'rymother's child is gonna spy
To see if reindeer really know how to fly

And so I'm offering this simple phrase
To kids from one to ninety-two
Although its been said many times
Many ways: "Merry Christmas to you"

After singing i heard Jisoo unnie soft snores, it made me smile. She finally get to sleep again. I ended the call like what she said earlier. And when i put down my phone Jimin and Jio clapped.

I look at them. They are both smiling at me, Jio is giving me a two thumbs up while Jimin kept clapping his hands for me. It made me shyly look down. I totally forgot thyt they were here.

"Noona! You didn't tell me that you are a singer!" Jio said, crossing his arms.

Jimin didn't say anything, he just continued to drive home. As we arrive at his mansion, he park his car on the garage. I removed my seatbelt and opened the door, going on the back seat where Jio is sitting.

I help him remove his seatbelt before guiding him to slowly get out of the car. Jio run ahead of us, leaving me and Jimin walked alone.

His right hand pulled my waist closer to him that made me flinched. "I didn't know that my girlfriend have a really angelic voice huh?" He whispered on my ears.

"Do i?" I asked looking at him. He looked at my eyes before smiling. "Yes you are, Babe." He gave a peck on my lips making me blush.

"I can't believe that i just met a person, Girlfriend to be exact that looks like a real angel that falls right from heaven." He said pulling me into a hug.

"Huh?" I asked confused. I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him back.

His hug tighten. "You are the most angelic person i have ever met, Rosé. From your name, to your attitude, to your looks and to your voice. Everything about you is angelic, that's why i am asking myself what did i do to deserve such an angel person." He said softly making me feel very touched.

I felt butterflies on my stomach as i am fluttered enough to what he said. I hugged him tighter too, leaning my head on his chest.

"Really? So we are the same." I said. He looked at me. "I was also wondering what did i do to deserve you? I am just simply your Fangirl who just dream on meeting you in person, talking and interact with you in person. I don't know why all of this happened, but for me being your Girlfriend now is such a blessing for me." I stated.

"I know being in a relationship with an idol is not easy, i already accepted the future that some of your fans will accept us and some of them will get angry, especially on me. But I don't care, Jimin. As long as i am with you, i know i can fight all of the hates that i will soon received. I will not regret to all of my decisions right now, we will get through all ups and downs. So please love me more than i love you, don't leave me 'cause you are my life now." I continued while eyes closed. Sniffing his soft yet manly scent that calms me down.

He caressed my hair. "Do you know where and when i first saw you?" He asked, as he took my right hand.

"Nope." I answered, still eyes closed. Feeling the soft and sweet moments we have right now.

He chuckled. "I saw you at the 3rd Muster Concert, Rosé. That's when i felt the love at first sight. It's just a pity that you left for emergency i guess? But that didn't stop me from finding you. I am looking on you for almost four years, i almost lost my hope. But when the moment i entered the dinning area and saw you cooking, i felt around me turns into slow motion. I thanked god for this chance, and i promised myself to pursue you and even made you fall for me. Because i know you are already the one for me, Rosé." He kissed my forehead, making me closed my eyes even more.

"I also promised to myself that when we go back to Korea, i am going to tell the whole world that you are the only girl who owns my heart. My Park Chaeyoung, My Chipmunk, My Park Rosé, My Chaeng, My Pasta, My Avocado and My Rosie i only want you to be the mother of my future kids, I love you so much. I will loved you forever even on our next life i still love you. Saranghae, Rosé." I was startled when he put something on my finger.

"I know we just met for almost four weeks and i also know this is going too fast but i can't let you go now, Rosé." He whispered.

I gasped when i look on what he is doing. He just put an engagement ring on my finger. A tear fell from my eyes as i look up to him smiling.

"I love you more, Babe. Nado Saranghae, Jimin." And that was the moment our lips met, feeling emotionally yet happy to what we are right now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yah! You two!! How dare you!😭🤧 This chapter is so soft and i cannot!!! Huhuhu i love you both, please be real!😭✊❤️

By the way more surprised will come before the end hehehe

~ Anndeukie