13

Rosé's POV

Yah?! Yahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Did i just saw Jungkook?! Oh my god, i am starting to doubt this happenings. Maybe it's just a dream? Like what the heck, i already saw two members of Bangtan! Plus the fact that, i have already kissed Jimin oppa!

Ssibal!! (Fuck)

I was zoning out, when my phone suddenly rings making me fall on ground.

What the hell?! I remember that i have used 'lie' as my ringtone, thank god Jimin oppa was not here. But ouch, my butt. It hurts, huhu i suddenly felt guilty for pushing Jimin oppa earlier. It must be hurt too, huhu mianhe oppa.

As i stand up, picking my phone on the bedside table. I didn't bother to look on the caller, and just answered it.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Annyeong, unnieeeeee!!" A voice screamed, making me pull away the phone a bit from my ear.

"L-lisa?"

"Neeee, unnieeee!!" You can sense the hyperness on Lisa's voice.

"Why did you call?"

"Uhm i called, i mean we called. Because we are a bit lost here unnie, we don't know where to go hehehe." Lisa said, that made me confused.

"What??? What do you mean we? And wait, what are you talking about lost? Don't tell me........."

"Ne, unnie. You're right hehehehe, we are here at your country unnie! We just have arrived awhile ago." She said, making my eyes widen in shock.

"Omg.......... Wait?! I didn't thought you're going here that fast?! Are you with Jennie right?!"

"We also want to celebrate the Christmas here unnie, that's why we decided to go here more early. And ne, unnie. She's here and she was ruining my Happy mood, look at her she was frowning since earlier!" Lisa said.

"Oh shut the fuck Lisa, i hate the boys here. I hate all of the fucking boys, they are all stupid motherfucker." I heard Jennie unnie straightly said, making me chuckle.

(A/N: Imagine Jennie, while saying those⬆️. With a expression of this⬇️ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

 With a expression of this⬇️ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Yeah, right. That's our girl Jennie over there. She was savage, scary, ill-tempered, cold and doesn't like to smile. She becomes like that ever since, her boyfriend cheated on her.

Because of that, we lost our unnie. We lost the bubbly, cheerful, and cutest Jennie unnie we have. But still we loved her, even though she have changed. Well sometimes unnie is funny, her sarcasm and bitterness becomes our happiness from her.

Among us four, Jennie unnie is the only one who is not Fangirl. Remember? He hates boys, they are all stupid motherfucker?pfftt hahaha.

But i really wonder, who will be the man that can flip Jennie unnie's personality back.