29

Rosé's POV

"Waaaahhhhh!!! Huhuhuhu!" Jio was crying so much that we can even hear it here on the kitchen.

I immediately go down from Jimin's lift and hurriedly run towards the living room. And there i saw Seulgi, pushing Jio harshly making him walk backwards.

"You! Because of you Jimin hates me! Go back to your house right now! Ever since you came here he started to always get angry at me, he doesn't even talk or noticed me! So go away!!" She shouted that made Jio cried even more.

I don't know why, but my mood suddenly change. Maybe it's because Jio became closed to me in a very short time. I also treated him like a real Brother now. So seeing him cried by being blame of someone it doesn't really his fault makes my blood boil.

"Yah! How dare you!" I walk towards Seulgi and slap her. I didn't mean to make it hard but i just did. Maybe it's because i just burst out in anger to what she did to Jio.

She gasped. Holding her cheeks where i slap her. "You fucking maid! You don't have the right to slap me!" She yelled at me.

"And you don't have the right to say that to Jio! He is Jimin's Brother, they are blood related and loves him more over you! Don't act like you are really his Girlfriend because remember you are only his fake Girlfriend, so shut the fuck up!" I yelled louder than her, that made her shocked.

But to what i did make her mad even more. I put Jio on my back, protecting him to what will Seulgi do next.

"Ha! I didn't know that a maid can be brave like you huh?! You whore! You slut! How dare you seduced my Boyfriend!" She shouted while walking towards me.

I can't move, i am shocked. How did she know about that? Wait... She knows?!

As i look up to her, i also received a slapped. "You thought i didn't know?! You like him fucking you huh?! You bitch! You are a man stealer. You all thought i am stupid not to notice that? But i'm sorry i just found out yesterday, i heard your disgusting moan all over the guest room! Bitch, bitch, bitch!" I didn't realize that she was now gripping on my hair.

I don't know what's happening to me! Why can't i fight back?! I suddenly becomes weak when she knows everything. Well not all, but still... Aish!

"Don't touch my noona! You bad evil witch!" I saw Jio tried pushing Seulgi away from me.

Seulgi let go of my hair, looking on Jio's side. "Don't meddle on our business you little shit!" My jaw literally dropped together with my widen eyes when i saw how Jio flew out by Seulgi's strong pushed.

Jio cried even more. Shit!

I was about to run on Jio when Seulgi pulled my hair again. Like what he did to Jio, she also pushed me. And i didn't expect that my head would bump on the edge of the coffee table.

My sight suddenly becomes blurred, i am starting to get dizzy too. I held my forehead where i bumped on the table. As my fingers touched it, i flinched. It hurts and weird. Why is it wet?

"Fuck! Seulgi what did you do!" I heard Jimin shouted.

"I-i just d-did what they d-deserved." Seulgi said stuttering. I heard them argue, yet i didn't heard all of them.

"Hey Babe..." Jimin brought me to his arms. Caressing my hair and tucked the strands of it on behind of my ear.

"Noona you are bleeding." I heard Jio cried.

What?! Bleeding?! What is he talking about?!

I closed my eyes for a minute, i also open it after that. I saw Jio and Jimin looking at me worriedly. There's no sight of Seulgi anymore. Eh? Where did she go?

"Can you stand?" Jimin asked, i nodded at him. He help me to stand up. Even Jio, he held my thighs to help even though i can stand of my own.

They let me sit on the couch."Jio can you take the first aid kit please?" Jimin looked on Jio.

"Sure, hyung!" Jio said and i noticed the side of his lips were bleeding. Dammit!

"Are you all right, Babe?" Jimin worridly asked.

"What took you so long to come? Look what happened to Jio!" I said. He looked down.

"I'm sorry... I called on my bodyguards before going here. I called them to throw Seulgi out of this Mansion. I'm really sorry to what happened." He sincerely apologize still looking down while caressing my hands.

"It's okay, but the problem is Seulgi already knows about it." I said looking down too.

"Yeah, i know." He answered that made me look at him.

"Huh? How did you know?" I asked confused.

He slightly scratch his hair before giving me a another apologetic look. "From the very start of our making love yesterday, i already know that she was eavesropping on us." He smiled innocently that made my mouth hang wide open.

"Eh?! And you didn't tell me?!" I asked.

"I already told you that i would love to let her know that i am fucking you, to let her realized and know i love you more than her." He said. And i shook my head in disbelief.

Aish this man, i really loved him.

"Hyung! Hereee!!" Jio bubbly said. Giving the first aid kit to Jimin. Ugh he's really a cutie!

"Don't move, i'll cure your wound." He said while putting some ointment on the cotton swab.

I reached my phone on my pants pocket. To look at my forehead. I was shock to see that it was really bleeding. The wound is a bit big but it can still hide on my hair.

Jio also go back on the kitchen. Bringing two water bottles from the refrigerator.

"Thank you, Jio." I thanked him when he give me one. Opening the cap before drinking it

"Hyung? Do you love noona?" Jio asked, making me choked on the water.

Jimin was surprised, so he immediately caressed my back.

"What kind of question is that, Jio?" I asked him while wiping the water that drips on my chin.

"Because you too look like you care for each other." He smiled innocently.

"I already told you we are friends--"

"Friends for now Jio, just wait." Jimin winked on his Brother. In which i slightly hit his chest.

After Jimin treat my wound, he treated Jio next. I held Jio's hand to stop him from crying. He was scared because he thought it hurts.

While waiting, my phone rings. I didn't bother to look who's the caller. I just answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yah! Roseann Park! Where are you?!" It was Alice unnie.

Oh shoot! I forgot we are going to meet.

"Omg i am sorry, unnie. Something came up wait for me, i am on my way now." I reasoned out.

"Hmmm okay, i'll order you some avocado shake for your punishment." Unnie laughed.

I frowned. "Unnie! You know i hate avocado!" I said. I heard Jio and Jimin laughed beside me. So i glared at them making them stopped laughing.

"Okay, okay, fine. Just don't get mad at me, Madame Rosie." My unnie teased again.

"Oh shut up, unnie. I am going now." I said before ending the call.

"Jio? I think we should buy Rosé noona, some fresh avocado?" I know Jimin were teasing me.

"Yeah, hyung. You should go marry noona too!"

Eeeeehhhhhhhhh??????!!!

~ Anndeukie