chapter 22

DAY 25 : Destruction in the media

Nayun

I don't know what's worse - the fact that she's trending everywhere or that I announced to the whole world , I'm pregnant with Jimin's baby. Obviously , I'm not. I wish I was.That would give me a reason to be with Jimin and get closer to her.

" You're mine." I say to myself. I looked out Into the city. The soft fabric and filling of the beanbag gave my back comfort as I lean on it. The fresh air dancing in the night , swaying my hair , I looked up in the sky. Everyone thinks I'm a bad person. I couldn't blame them. I know I've done many ridiculous things.

The truth is...

I've tried being nice. I never had anything against Y/N. She was everything I could ever want to be. I adored her very much. Until , Park Jimin. I was not interested in Jimin because I loved someone eles. I knew this person could never love me if they found out I have loved them since the very moment I saw them. My darkest secret haunted me everyday in the back of my mind.

The only reason I pretended to like Jimin was so I could get to them. Years and years go by and no matter how hard I try to push away my feelings , I only come back to one conclusion. And that is..

I love Y/N Tuan.

I was scared that people would judge me for my sexuality. No one knew I was Bisexual. I was terrified. I was terrified I couldn't fit into society. I was scared my parents would disown me. I was just lost. I kept denying my feelings. I kept pushing it down deep into my soul to never reveal me. I was always taught that girls can only be with boys and boys only with girls. Im just so scared people won't accept me.

It sucked growing up without ever expressing your real emotions towards people. I wanna love everyone and i want everyone to love me but i know , no one will ever love me again. Not after what i did. Not after all this nonsense. I'm not psycho , i'm not crazy , i'm not entitled , i'm not delusional but i know my actions says otherwise. It hurts. It hurts to be something your not to hide the real you. I feel like i'm trapped in a tunnel and no matter how long i walk through it , i can never see the end of the bright tunnel.

I mean , if i went through what i put them through i would not love me either. But that does not matter anymore. Whatever feelings i have for her , what i hoped would be with her , everything i wanted , was nothing but a hopeless dream.

So , i made myself hate her. She was like an everlasting drug . Once you fall for her , you fall hard and it's hard to climb back up . She has this charm that enchants you in a good way . Her energy is so implacable , it's hard to ignore . I promised to lock away EVERY ounce of my love for her in the past but as time goes , emotions that are bottled down find it's way up again .

i looked into the dark sky with the twinkle of lights above .

" i fucked up and there's no going back "

A/N : hey :) it's been months , how's it going everyone ?

This chapter is dedicated to my fellow alphabet mafia and i love all of you ❤️