chapter 5

[ a/n : I feel like people are not interested in my story anymore.. Are you guys not interested anymore ? Comment on this. I wanna know cause if so I'll just discontinue it.]

=

" IT wasn't what you thought ! I was hurt too and it was worse because you kept ignoring me everytime I wanted to explain myself ! Do you know how hard it was to wake up everyday for 5 years and realise I lost you ! I lost my whole world , my everything ! It drove me crazy because I didn't know anything about how you're doing or what's going on. I thought you moved on. I thought you married someone else and it hurts so much to imagine you living your life without me. It hurts to see someone else kiss you , hug you , touch you or even make you smile. It  hurts to think if you already had a child with someone else than me. “ I started to tear up but fought them back. I walked towards her and took her hands in mine.

" What would I do without these hands." I kissed them and held them to my cheeks. " What would I do if someone else had all of this , all of you , huh ? I know they wouldn't appreciate the little things you do. Like how those lips always have the sweetest smile , how your eyes sparkle when they meet mine , how your hair always looks perfect even when the wind is blowing through them, how you stick your tongue out when you're embarrassed or shy , how you have the cutest sneeze And how that sweet voice would wake me up in the morning. Most importantly how big of a heart you have , how you always love helping and protecting people , how much of a awesome , gorgeous and strong woman you are." I was crying at this point and she was too.

" I miss your lips on mine , how they were soft , I miss your warm embrace that could always make me feel better." I looked into her eyes

" Most of all , i miss your presence baby." I say breaking down. Her expression soften.

" I know I hurt you and no amount of words could describe the pain you went through but not everything was what you think happened. So will you listen to me now ? " I looked at her expectantly for an answer. Judging by her expression , she was hesitant.

" Yes. " she nodded. We both sat down and I told her everything but I didn't tell her about my dreams. I couldn't.
Not now. Not yet. It was a long and emotional talk but somehow we ended up hugging. I know she is not ready to date anyone and I know now is not the right time for her to get back together with me. But I'll wait as long as you want princess.

|| Y/N's pov ||

He walked me out of his house to my car. He opened the driver side door for me. I got in and rolled down the window. He kneeled down.

" See you later , nerd. " He ruffles my hair.

" Tch , you still do that , huh ? " I asked. He just smiled. I'll never get sick of that smile.

" Drive safe. "

" I will and I'm sorry for just now." He smile and shakes he's head.

" No it's fine. I deserve it  anyways."

" No you didn't , it wasn't your fault. Even if you still think it is , I forgive you." I say softly. Though there's one person who deserve a slap. Nayun Kim.

" Thank you , Jimin. " I kissed he's cheek and drive off. I glanced at my driver side mirror and for a moment I saw him stand up and touch he's cheek , smiling to himself. how cute.
And then it hit me. Tsk , Mina's chocolate.

=

Seriously, girl told me to buy expensive chocolate BUT WHICH ONE !? I stand in the aisle , clueless and I scratch my head. I facepalm myself.

" Need help ? " A deep voice asked me. I turn my head to see a tall guy standing beside me. He smiled showing he's dimples.

" Uh..yes ? but I don't think you can help. " I nervously say and rub the back of my neck awkwardly. He chuckles.

" I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Kim Namjoon. And I might be wrong but are you Y/N Tuan ? " I was hesitant to answer but nonetheless I nodded.

" Oh my god , Namjoon ! I knew you looked familiar. How's the gang ? "

" BTS is great ! What about you ? " He asked.

" I've been good. Haven't seen the rest since graduation. Well its been great talking to you but I have to go. See you around. " I say and grab the box of MNMs.

" Yeah , see ya." We both part ways. I paid for the chocolates and drove to the car rental shop to return it. Since I'm in Korea I had to leave my bike in America. I took dad's private jet here.
Mina's ex boyfriend gave me a lift to the airport. I know , how awkward. I took the jet back home and when I got off the jet I immediately ran to my baby.

" Aww , I missed you , Kween." I caressed her. Oh right. Let me introduce Kween :

K W E E N I've mentioned her a few times as 'my bike' lmao but no , I decided to  call her Kween

K W E E N
I've mentioned her a few times as 'my bike' lmao but no , I decided to  call her Kween.

" Seriously ? You name that thing? " I hear a voice behind me. Oh look , the devil.

" EXCUSE ME ? The " thing " has a name and it's Kween." I glare at him. He just laughs.

" What are you doing here anyways ? " I asked.

" I could ask you the same  thing."

" Well , Im here to... wait for...Mina. Yes." I answered. He gave me a confused look.

" Why am I wasting time with you ? You're hella annoying." I say and rolled my eyes.

" You're  the one talking to me." He retorted.

" Well you're the one who asked me the question ! "

" Well you're the one who answered ! "

" Well , it would be rude not to ! And im not rude because I'm not you , Kai."

" You'll belong to me , babygirl. "