chapter 3

| 5 hours ago |

" You are crazy. crazy crazy crazy , just crazy ! "

" What ? why why why , just why ? " I asked mocking her and dramatically falling on to the couch.

" You said you were never going to go back ! " She furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

" Well..I just-

" yeah ? " She asked waiting for an answer.

" whatever. " I leaned back onto the couch.

" Exactly hoe. That's what I thought." She smirked and raised an eyebrow at me. You see , I always win an argument but now she played the uno reverse card on me. I rolled my eyes at her and smiled.

" You Are not going to see Jimin and that is that. "

" C'mon Mina ! I gotta. You Know I have to. " she scrunch her face and rolled her eyes eyes.

" Fine ! But when you get there you better buy me the expensive candy." She says and I laugh.

I came back to reality and laugh out loud at the funny memory. Am I doing the right thing ?

" Of course not you idiot ! "

I finally arrived and got out of the car. I walked nervously towards the front door. Nope , nope , nope I can't do this. I turn around to walk back but stop. No you can do this and you will. I turn And walk to the door again. Okay you made it to the front door just knock it. I  reach out my hand to knock but pulled it back immediately. HOE JUST KNOCK ON THE DOOR.

The sharp sounds of wood echoed betweens the walls as my knuckles hit the wooden door. I gave 3, continuous knocks before waiting for an answer. I felt shifting behind the door before the creaking of the door. I looked at he's face that turned from a  smile to  shock state. I stood there frozen. What do I do ? This was a mistake. I turn to leave but was pulled back into a hug. My body responded immediately hugging him back.

" I missed you." He's voice whispered in to my ears.

" I miss you too"

|| Felix's pov ||

" What !? "

" She went where !? "

" To meet him !?"

All I could hear was Chris screaming at his girlfriend. Ah so loud.

" Well I tried stopping her !...at first !"

"BUT ..? " he questioned.

" She promised to buy me expensive candy ! YOU KNOW I COULDN'T RESIST! "

Every line was getting louder and louder. I had to do something.

" WOKAY ENOUGH WITH THE SCREAMING!! " They stopped. Wow it actually worked..

" Let's go and eat , I'm getting hungry sitting here having  to hear you two bickering at each other like two 6 year olds. "

||  Y/N's pov ||

" Here's your soda. Root Beer , your favorite. " He says and handed me the bottle. I smiled and took the bottle.

" So how have you been ? " I asked , adjusting myself on the big grey sofa. I admired every inch of he's face. How he's sweet cheeks developed into visible cheekbones , how he's eyes became even more alluring. Every about him changed even the slightest things , I notice.

" I've been great. Me and the boys just came back from an exhausting but fulfilling tour. It was amazing. How about you ? " He spoke in such a smooth tone. Oh how missed that.

" I've been... hiding , I guess." I say hesitantly. He gave me a weak smile.

" Hiding ? From who ? " He asked.

" You. "

" Me ? Why ? " He question.

"....."

a/n : Lmao I  forgot to publish this chapter and I thought I did BAHAHAHAHA. welp here you go muchachas 🌈