chapter 4

// A/N : Enjoy lovelies 💜//

" why ? " he questioned.

" why ? Why !? I'll tell you why dipshit. I spend my whole teenage life loving you and I got hurt over and over again And then you fix me just for you to crush me into a million pieces again. When I saw you kiss her.. Everything came crashing down like wildfire burning everything insight. You know why ? because from the second my eyes landed on you , I realised that I wasted 19 years loving a guy who ended up hurting me in the worst way I imagined. So I took my shit and left south Korea. I left because I didn't want to believe that loving you was my mistake..." In that moment, I couldn't control myself , all my anger and rage form that day came out. No filter , no sugar coating , just the harsh truth.

"..And no matter how fucking much you Apologize and beg on your knees , I will never be able to get the image of you and her out my head. Every fucking night I close my eyes I see that. And I don't want to suffer anymore , Jimin. I want to be happy. That was all I wanted. " He looked deep into my eyes , and even though there were no tears , he could still see the pain through them.

|| jimin's pov ||

I felt so guilty and stupid. Guilty for being the cause of her suffering and stupid for letting a strong woman like her go.

Why Jimin ?

Why did you do it ? I looked at her. I caused this. I made her leave. I was drunk , I was high , I didn't have the sense to realise what was happening. She dressed up exactly like Y/N . She lured me into her trap knowing she will ruin my life. Before I knew it , she was making out with me , It didn't feel right so I pulled away. And at that moment , all my senses came back. There I saw her. Everything then made sense , I tried to tell her but she left before I could explain.

- flashback -

" We're done. " Those words escaped her mouth like poison. My heart stopped beating for a second. She wanted to walk away but I pulled her back.

" Baby please.."

" Listen.."

But she wouldn't. She pushed me away.

" I can explain ! " I screamed desperately but her silhouette was gone. She's gone. I looked back at Nayun with fire in my eyes.

" What is wrong with you !? What is your problem !? No seriously ! Why can't you let people be happy ! "

" b-but jimin , I just wanted you to love me..." she stutter.

" I don't love you so get over it ! I will never love you and never did ! So leave me alone ! " I say frustrated.

" Get out of my life. Don't show your face near me again." with that , i left.

=

| Sub urban - cradles. ( No I didn't hear this from tik tok 🙄) I suggest listening to it to get the vibe of the chapter |

I didn't know what to do. I was panicking , I was struck with anxiety and I couldn't think. I felt like I lost everything. I went home and flooded her phone with messages , miss calls , basically every way of communication to get her to talk to me. To hear her voice , even if it was just for a second.

but...

she left.

I tried..

I tried everything.

but I couldn't reach her in time.

For the past 6 months , I didn't know what I should do. All I could do was work out and drown my thoughts in rage and negativity.

Those six months was a blur.

It all went black....

In my mind..

darkness.

I was held hostage in my own dreams.

Trapped.

I was trapped in a hole. I was sitting with knees towards my chest. The only light that existed was the light illuminating the top of the hole where everyone else was. Other than that it was dark. I could hear the voices floating all around me.

" Your fault. You did this to yourself. "

" Useless. "

" Helpless. "

" I hate you. "

" What have you done ?"

" Pathetic. "

" Everything could've been perfect."

" Stupid mistake "

" foolish boy. "

And what's worse is..it was me that was saying all this.

Even my soul hated me. I despised myself. Every day the voices get louder , louder , louder , louder.

STOP !

SHUT UP !

" Pathetic. Why are you getting mad now ? Damage has been done ! "

No I DIDN'T MEAN-

" foolish boy ! "

" Wasting time crying."

" Weak. "

I'm not w-

" This is all your fault ! "

No stop-

The voices. They drowned me in my own sanity.

Someone help.

help me.

" No one here to help you."

My tears filling the hole.

" Slowly."

" fall asleep. "

I close my eyes.

I felt myself sinking in deeper.

I opened my eyes. I was fully submerged. I looked up to the top of the hole , It could see fire. flames surrounding the rim.

I was suddenly pulled down to the bottom of the hole.. or so I thought. I landed on concrete. I was drenched. I got up , I look around. Nothing. Just darkness. Then I saw.. her.

I walked towards her. The closer I get , I could see she was crying. Tears flowing but no emotion. She looked so exhausted. Eyes red , swollen and heavy yet she still looked gorgeous.

She turned and ran away from me. I chased her until she stopped at a cliff. She turned and gave me the most hurtful smile I've ever seen and leaned back, falling. I rushed and reach out my hand to catch her but I couldn't.

" Y/N , No ! " I woke up screaming. I was sweating and I was breathing so fast.

I need help.