Modern One-shot (3)

This is being posted as an apology for being on hiatus. I've had such a lack of motivation the past three weeks, that I couldn't write or do literally anything in real life (like homework and chores).

I want to thank you guys for supporting me with this fluffy one-shot.

Sunlight

The sun rose upon a town, upon a neighborhood, upon a house. Streams of warm light enter through the cracks of blinds and the edges of curtains. Light shown onto the ceiling, blankets, wall, and onto a person's face. Feeling the heat upon her face, she grumbled as she was softly awoken by bright warmth upon her.

Her hand searched blindly for the blanket to pull over her head to block the sun. She quickly gave up as the search was futile as it was too far down her legs and instead shifted to her right side, trying to turn away from the light. The body that was cuddled into her right side, was awoken with the movement as she turned to face the smaller body and they moved forwards slightly to stay close to her. However, the movement the girl made had awoken them and kept
them awake.

The now awake person, another girl who is actually shorter than the first, looked up to the taller and admired her features. About shoulder blade length dirty blonde hair that lay around her head and swaying slightly on her collarbone, blonde bangs that covered her forehead but was leaning towards the bed, soft peach skin, and steel blue eyes that showed kindness, love, and haziness.

Wait—

The short girl's eyes widened and heat filled her face. The blonde smirked in amusement at the (hair color) haired teen's blushing face. "Good morning, (Yn)."

Her voice was raspy and, to (Yn), very hot.

"G'morning, Adora." (Eye color) eyes softened and shown the same amount of love through her iris'. Adora wrapped her arms tightly around (Yn)'s waist, one on her lower back, rubbing her thumb lightly on the (skin color) flesh of her lover. (Yn) wrapped her arms around her lover also, snuggling her head into her bare shoulder. (If you want them to be naked, imagine them naked, but under a blanket. I'm thinking tank tops and shorts but you can be a pervert if you want.)

Adora pulled the smaller up onto her chest as she laid on her back. (Yn) yelped lightly surprised, giggling slightly. The blonde ruffled the (hair color) bed head, kissing the crown of her head slowly. (Yn) lofted her head to give Adora a quick kiss on her cheek, jawline, chin, and finally her lips. With the hand still on her head, the princess held her down to keep the lip contact longer.

The kiss started to get heated as saliva started to travel between mouths, tongues taking a trip from on cave to another. The surprise was that the bottom pushed for more. Detaching lips, she started to kiss all over the peach face, slowly trailing down to her jaw and lower to the neck. Adora sighed with pleasure, and moved her hands to the smaller's hips and digging her fingers into the (skin color) flesh slightly, not wanting to bruise her.

(Yn) picked an area right above the left collarbone of her lover, and decided to leave a light hickey. She sucked, licked, and nibbled in the chosen patch of skin, causing it to bruise a pale purple. She then moved to an area where the neck and shoulder connects on her right, and repeated her previous process. She soon pulled back, sitting up and straddling Adora to see her artwork. Hands laid flat on a toned stomach, fingers sliding lightly on any indents. She smiled lightly at the hickeys before making it a smirk when her eyes traveled to steel eyes.

Adora was flushed red, panting lightly. Her fingers dug a bit deeper into her girlfriend's hips, no longer caring if it hurt. As blue eyes caught (eye color), they scanned the girl above herself, her vision focusing on many dark marks around her body. All either hickeys or full on bite marks. Adora smirked back, gesturing to (Yn)'s body (either she's naked above Adora, or wearing some kind of top that still shows off her body, it's your choice).

Bothe females leaned towards the other for a kiss, hands shifting and moving to a different location. Going from cheeks, to hair, to shoulders, to waist, and rewind. Lips clashed softly together, moving to grab the other's lip between theirs to suck and pull on. Both silently agreed to open mouths and to a tongue war in each other's mouth, taking in new saliva and exploring new places.

(Yn) pulled back to breath, panting and watching the string of mixed saliva fall between them. Adora raised her eyebrows, almost like asking if she wanted to keep going, but (Yn) shook her head and laid her head back onto some broad shoulders, arms wrapped around a waist. Adora wrapped her arms over the others, and smiled into her girlfriend's hair.

"I love you, Adora."

"I love you too, (Yn). More than you will ever know."

Thank you for reading!