Modern One-Shot (2)

Haunted, huh?
Part 2

Where is (Yn)?

And then,

"Boo."

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

A shrill scream of fright filled the hallway, echoing around to other rooms.

Laughter soon followed.

Adora uncovered her face, slowly looking up to see Glimmer and Bow clutching their stomachs as they cackled at the girl's scream.

Tears quickly reached the two 16 year olds' eyes as they had a hard time breathing. Adora's eyes turned cold as she glared. "Oh, ha ha. Very funny. I hate you guys so much."

Note the sarcasm.

The laughter slowly let up as the teens were able to gain back some air into their deprived lungs. "Ahahaha.... Sorry Adora. We saw a chance and took it."

Bow nodded with Glimmer's statement. "Why are you in this hallway anyway? I thought you were to busy crushing on your tutor to face your fears?"

The blonde's face rose in temperature as something private like that was mentioned in an abandoned hallway. "W-w-wha-What?!! I don't have a crush on my tutor!"

The archer and principle's daughter looked at each other with a knowing look, before giving that look to the athlete. The yellow baby hairs stood up on the nape of her neck as blood rushes faster around her body. "I don't know what you mean! I don't even like her! I won't ever like her! I only talk to her because I'm being forced to! I would never like a smart-ass like her!"

"......."

"......."

A sniffle sounded behind the blonde as the pinkette and brunette in front of her stood frozen and wide eyed. She quickly tensed up as she heard the soft and comforting voice she knew and loved sounding so harsh and heartbroken.

"...So I'm a smart-ass?...huh.... good to know..... Good bye Ms. Gibson.....I hope you pass your exams without me."

Light yet rushed footsteps rung out behind her.

Adora was frozen.

She didn't actually mean it.

She didn't mean any of it.

She loved the girl.

She thought (Yn) was amazing.

(Yn) was very talented.....

And beautiful.....

And strong.....

And so so gifted in everything she does.

She needed to fix this.

Adora needed to find her.

Adora needed to find the love of her life.

Adora needed to find (Yn).

(Yn)'s POV (before she ran off)