Meeting Time

Episode 4
Part 13

(Sorry it's late! Lost track of time and was occupied all of friday)

Steel blue eyes slowly opened the next morning to only see (hair color). The light beams coming in from behind her made the hair in front of her really shine and reflect the light back into the teen's face. Her arms tightened slightly around the body that was already half on top of her.

She felt the smaller teen shift and stir in her arms, trying to get comfortable once again but failed when she opened her eyes to sunlight. The smaller yawned highly and moved so she can see the face of the one who helped fight off any and all nightmares. Warm (Eye color) clashed with a cool blue.

Both girls started at each other in awe, as the taller slowly moved one of her hands up to the smaller's cheek, rubbing the bone of it softly. Smaller sighed and lightly pushed her head into the warm and slightly rough hand that was upon her face. Taller leaned in, her eyes slowly closing along with Smaller,

Before...

"ADORA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ITS TIME TO GET UP!!"

Adora was shaken roughly awake as she groaned at the sound of Glimmer yelling. Her eyes scanned the room as she sit up in the (favorite color that is not pink) bed. Glimmer was standing above her, hands on her hips with a disappointed face, Bow behind her with his arms crossed atop his heart, and (Yn) sitting in a beanbag eating a plate of waffles with her hands, cause she ran out of syrup the last the she had them. "Adora. Can you stop kissing (Yn)'s pillow? We have to get going to the council meeting with my mother."

Adora gave a look of confusion before looking down to the pillow held tightly in her clutches. She blushed embarrassed and tried to decline the idea of her doing an intimate thing with an inanimate object in her sleep, but was ignored as the princess and archer left the room through teleportation, saying that the small teen can take her to the meeting room. Her gaze shifted from where they were standing just a second ago, to the eating teen in the corner.

(Yn) chowed down on her breakfast, her stomach getting fuller from each bite. With one waffle left, she lifted it to Adora's view. She was giving it to the blonde without saying anything as she had mashed waffle in her mouth. Adora stared at the baked batter for a few seconds before she got up from the bed, leaving the pillow behind her, and walked over to the tasty treat. Both girls ate in silence, while staring at opposite sides of the room, a awkward air filling quickly. "Sooo... how about that meeting then?"

Adora has asked slowly after finishing her breakfast, not looking at the (eye color) eyed teen, but rather finding interest on one of the tall stacks of books on her left that seemed to bend and make an arch on its own. How it was still standing up, she'll never understand.

(Yn) gulped down the leftover mushy matter in her mouth and roll in a good amount of air before sighing it back out. She nodded and stood up, brushing away any and all crumbs off her body. Her eyes glanced over to the blonde before situating on the detailed doors. "Yeah, lets go. Don't want to be late."

As two teen females walked down the bright halls of Bright Moon, they chatted lightly. Adora mainly asking about (Yn)'s sleep, hoping she didn't sleep through any nightmares and held some guilt if she did and couldn't help her. Instead, (Yn) just shook her head and hands, saying her night was fine and there was no need to worry at all. When really, she did get a nightmare, but it wasn't as bad as it usually was and she could get back to sleep no problem.

(Yn) suddenly stopped, which only became aware to Adora once she bumped into Queen Angella. The part-time hero fumbled to apologize and give a greeting at the same time, while the bookworm just bowed a good forty degrees and a "Good morning, Your Majesty."

The Queen gave the nerd a single nod yet looked at both with a cold stare, which seemed to mainly be pointed at the soldier. Once (Yn) caught sight of the mural on the wall, she understood why the adult was there, but Adora asked anyway. "Soo, uh what are you doing here?"

"When I feel the cares of the day weighing upon me, I come here." The Queen used her powers to form a small handheld ball of light, and used it to gesture towards the mural. The light shown the first battle of the rebellion, which included painted Horde Soldiers and King of Bright Moon himself. Adora caught sight of the bearded male and pointed out to him. "Who is that?"

"King Micah. My husband. He built the Rebellion with me. And he was one of the first casualties of.." she paused and moved her light over to the three horse soldiers that were ready to attack in the corner, "the Horde."

(Yn) looked off to the side, already knowing the story but Adora look down, feeling guilty for bringing it up. "Sorry, I didn't know."

"Adora. My daughter believes you can help us. Glimmer had vouched for both you despite your backgrounds. And because I greatly love my daughter, I'm willing to give you a chance, Adora. And you, (Yn), another one."

(i'm giving you guys this since it is discontinued but i forgot i had a another chapter in the works. i'm not going to finish it so i can gives you guys this. thank you for all the votes, comments and support i was given when i started writing this two years ago, but this is me officially closing the book. this is me signing off, bye guys.)